Chapter 8

Wait what? I'm on chapter 8 already!? Holy cow... this is probably the most I've ever written. Anyway, time to read
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After several hours of you getting dressed up by Elizabeth, a boy about your age wanders in. He is looking almost straight up, so it's hard to see his face. He has brown hair, a purple sweater. He just called someone's name. It sounded kind of like Noah, but you are kinda far from him, so you might have misheard him. You hear a very familiar voice saying "isn't he in your room?" He looks at you, shocked. Just based off of the eyepatch over his left eye, you can tell its Micheal. You then realize who the owner of the voice is. It's you! The person using your voice continues with "if he isn't there, he is probably in the vents"

It clicks as to who the person Mike is looking for is. Its Ennard. Michael looks at you in confusion, and asks "how do you know who I'm talking about?"
You, this time its actually you, respond with "FNAF Sister Location is one of my favorite games" Elizabeth looks at you happily, and jumps up and down a bit. Michael calmly asks "what's your favorite game then?" You respond with "I'm not sure. The only thing that I'm sure about on that front is that it's another fnaf game. By the way, you can ask me anything about sl, and I can explain it. I cant do that with most of the other games"
You think to yourself 'its fnaf vr. Idk why its fnaf vr, but its fnaf vr'
Someone behind you, who sounds like a male, said "I thoght you said your favorite character was me."

You spin around, but there is nothing behind you other than stuff in the closet. For some reason, Follow You by nightcove_thefox is stuck in your head now. As you sing it in your head, you turn back around and say you heard something behind you. Elizabeth seems to be holding in a laugh, and says she heard nothing. Now your confused. Michael also says he heard nothing, but unlike Elizabeth, if he thinks it's funny, then he has put on a perfect poker face. You hear an ennard jumpscare, and the 3 of you dash out if the room. According to Elizabeth, it came from the living room.