Chapter 1 Naruto attempt

Naruto Pov

'Why did it have to be me I'm done with all of this the beating the abuse the glared everything!!'I thought while running through the forest of death suddenly I come to a stop at a cliff. It was night so I knew nobody would be around what people didn't know was.

I knew I didn't look like this normally i have red streaks in my hair with a dark orange blending in my hair with one black streak of hair my eyes one blue and one gold my skin pale and I hate the color orange. I rather black and light blue then neon orange and neon blue it blinds me I'm smarter then I look but now I'm done I look down the cliff and I take shaken breath as I imagine me falling and blood everywhere but I brokenly smile as I am about to jump

" STOP!! "My eyes widened and I looked behind me and I see two people a adult who had a crown around her head she had pale skin with a purple and white dress she had blue and violet eyes and another in black and white like a maid

 the maid looking woman comes closer and pulls me away from the edge slowly bringing me closer to the Royal looking lady then the Royal looking lady pulls me to her and hugs me I tense up waiting to get hurt but nothing happens I feel her smooth m...

the maid looking woman comes closer and pulls me away from the edge slowly bringing me closer to the Royal looking lady then the Royal looking lady pulls me to her and hugs me I tense up waiting to get hurt but nothing happens I feel her smooth my hair down with her hand I slowly relax but my guard still up " Darling will you tell me why you were about to attempt that terrible action? "she asked slowly and gently to not startle me since I wasn't in the right mindset.

We slowly sit down me in her lap " You know what tell me when your in the right set of mind what's your name darling" she asked me what my name is 'N-Naruto U-Uzumaki.. ' as I said my name her eyes suddenly widened as well as the maid

looking lady eyes were also wide "N-Naruto.. U-Uzumaki..? " I nod slowly as the Royal looking lady start shaking slightly "M-Murasaki U-Uzumaki... My name is Murasaki Uzumaki " My eyes widened and I look at the ladys face I see the whisker marks I feel fresh tears start rolling down my face and the Royal looking lady now known as Murasaki had tears in her eyes "i found you Naruto darling we finally found you I think it's best for you to come back home with us I will explain more in the morning Mei get the Carriage ready to leave in about half an hour now naru let's get your things from your old home or should we wait until our make up our mind to stay with us or stay in the konoha village you don't need to make up your mind right this second how about you stay with us for a week and you can make up your mind at the end of the week but if not then you can stay for longer if you like"

I nod slowly and she holds my hand and we walk to the carriage that was at the end of the forest of death slowly I held onto her arm like my life depended on it yeah at this second I felt like my life only depended on her I saw her smile as me. Gently and we got in the carriage and I sat next to her and she layed my head on her lap and she started humming a lullaby I remembered it was the same tune that always got stuck in my head if I couldn't fall asleep so I usually hummed it to help me sleep eventually I fell asleep.

------------------------------
Wow lots of words how many now hmmm aha! 650 words!