Sanjh was raised royally by her family where she was always surrounded by the love and care of her loved ones.

Even when she was alone during her graduation her friends have taken care of her just like her family members. She never felt alone..............

In New York, she had Olivia and Emily who can take care of her well.... but she still feels alone.... that emptiness. May be because she wants that only that one person to care for her after those sufferings and pain.

"Come I'll place the plates......" Olivia said cutting off their conversation.

Both the ladies nodded. They got settled on their seats and had their dinner along with some chit chat. The stressed, tensed, worried and pissed out behavior of Sanjh in between their dinner didn't got unnoticed by Olivia's mother.

"Let's do dishes now.... " Olivia said finishing her dinner.

"You go and do dishes. Let me give a head massage to my babygirl today......." Emily almost ordered Olivia to do dishes alone.

"Alright you have some time with your real daughter....! I am your daughter only by surname..... " Olivia said dramatically before leaving causing the ladies to chuckle on Olivia's dramatic antics.

"Come...." Emily said walking to living room. Sanjh nodded and taking a oil bottle she follows Emily.

Emily sat on sofa and spreading her knees she gestures Sanjh to take seat in between. Sanjh grinned and followed Emily's instructions.

Emily begins to massage her scalp and then her temples. Sanjh closed her eyes as she felt much relived.

"Sanjh......" Emily called her still massaging her scalp. Sanjh hmmed.

"Is there something which is getting into your nerves." Emily opened up.

Sanjh opened her eyes. She is not shocked from her question because this is how their relation is.... a mother-daughter's relation. Emily always get to know about her mood.... about her stress..............

Sanjh can't lie to her because even if she tried to do so, Emily would get to know. But still she shook her head.

A wide smile came up on Emily's lips because she knows that Sanjh will never directly told her delima..........

"Alright !! Let's make this head massage session bit more interesting........ What say ? " Emily asks Sanjh.

"Of course ! But how.... Tv ? " Sanjh asks in confusion and replied herself turning her head to Emily.

"Nopes.... Let me narrate you a love story.... Mine and Mr. Harrison's story ! " Emily said smiling.

( Olivia's parent's love story.)

"Ooooooo.... Love story hmmmm !! " Sanjh said teasingly.

Emily's cheeks heated up on Sanjh's teasing. She turned Sanjh's head to other side and begins to massage her scalp again..........

"Yeah !! Love story........" Emily said trying to not show but Sanjh felt happiness in her voice when she talk about her love.... her husband.

"I am so excited please start the story......" Sanjh said excitedly earning some giggles from Emily.

"Me and James were dating since college........" Emily begins her story........

"Wowwww !! That's a long time......" Sanjh excitedly blabbered.

"Yeah !! It is.... After college when we were settled in our lives and careers. He was well recognized doctor and I completed my fashion designing course. We informed our families about our relationship and we got married........." Emily was all happy and her happiness can be felt from her voice but after saying these words her tone changed. Her tone started reflecting sadness and she went on silent mode as their memories started flashing in her mind.......

"Is everything okay ? " Sanjh asks sensing the sadness in her voice. Turning her head she puts her hand over Emily's hand.

"Yeah ! Yeah.... I am fine. So where were we ? Yeah... We were happily married........" Emily begins again coming to real world. She started massaging her head.

"We were happily married till the day I saw him liplocked with one of his intern in his office........." her tone wasn't sad now.

"What ?? " Sanjh said shockingly turning her head to Emily and looking at her face.

"Relax Liv ! It's wasn't like that....." Emily said turning her head around.......

"I reacted very negatively to his action.... not only me I think every women would've reacted that way seeing their man with some other bitch. I even slapped him. I was.... I was feeling cheated... betrayed.... back stabbed." Emily said in cracking voice.

"I left his office and taking my stuff from his place I left our house as well. I didn't even waited for him........." Emily's fingers still massaging Sanjh's scalp.

"He didn't came to talk to you? " Sanjh cut off her by her question.

"He came.... He came numerous times. But I was so lost in my feelings that I didn't even paid attention to hear his side. Without listening his side of story I sent him divorce papers..." Emily said as guilt started arising in her heart.

"Did he sign the papers ? " Sanjh asked cutting her off.

"He said he will do it...... " Emily said with heavy heart.

"Are you serious? " Sanjh cutting off Emily as she hit her with another shock of their story.

"Have some patience Sanjh.... Let me complete first...." Emily said to calm Sanjh's excitement.

"Alright !! " Sanjh said sticking out her tongue and gestures Emily to continue.

"He said he will sign papers only if I will go out with him for a day out. I was left with no option but to say yes to him. So, I agreed......" Emily was saying and Sanjh now was quiet.

"Next day he picked me from my place and we went to each and every place where we had some lovely moments.... our college.... the place where he proposed me.... the church where we got married and ended to stand in front of his office........" Emily said in low voice. Sanjh somewhere can relate her story to herself now and understanding her feelings turned to look at her....... Emily smiled sadly.

"I wasn't having courage to go inside. James held my hand and we went inside. He directly take me to Operation theatre. I was surprised because he was someone who always keep his professional and personal life different. He never took anyone to Operation theatre like this while doing some surgery....." Emily stopped for a second.

"But he took me in. For once I was not ready to accompany him but there was something which stopped me from going away and I ended up staying with him throughout the surgery......."

"He wore his mask and gloves. A nurse gave me the same. He started doing the patient's surgery.... it was heart surgery, a risky one and I was still not able to trace his reason to take me inside.........." Emily huffed.

A sound of breaking of a plate from kitchen disturbed their conversation.................

"You okay Olivia ? " Sanjh yelled from her place .

"Yeah I am fine. Its just I broke another plate....." Olivia yelled from kitchen.

Emily burst into laughter on her daughter's statement and soon Sanjh joined her. "She will destroy your whole crockery one day....." Emily said in between her laughs.

"It's okay Emily. You continue....  why did uncle James took you to hospital and that too for a heart surgery. " Sanjh requested Emily to continue the story.

What do you think why did James took Emily to Operation theatre ? What was Emily's motive to narrate their own story to Sanjh ?

Keep guessing the afterwards and let me know in the comments section.

See you with next update till then DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENTS AND FOLLOW ❤️

****
Dil hai kahi or Dadkan hai kahi❤️

🍁🍁🍁🍁