“That’s right.” I nodded firmly, trying to hold down the smile that was about to break out as I watched Caleb’s expression darken in anger.

“Whatever.” He snapped, getting up from his seated position and turned to walk away, but hesitated before he placed a quick peck on my forehead and stomping off.

I laughed at his childish behaviour before turning to the rest of the group. “So, what are we watch- why are you all staring at me like that…” I trailed off, noticing that every pair of eyes were looking in my direction.

“The Caleb I knew at the beginning of the year wouldn’t even walk near a girl in public and how he’s just out there and making out with you every second of the day in front of everyone.” Jackson smirked.

“Wha- I- we don’t make out in front of anyone! This is the first time he’s kissed me in front of you guys!”

“Ah, so you do make out?” Jackson asked, nodding in approval.

I started to go red and threw my sanitizer at him. “Let’s watch the new Cinderella movie!” I suggested, trying to change the subject.

“No way.” Harry and Jackson replied at the same time.

“What about Insurgent? That has action and Theo James in it. It’s a win-win for the girls and boys.” Portia spoke up.

Linda sighed dreamily. “Theo James is the most attractive British man I’ve ever come across in my life.”

“Hey, don’t say that when Sam Claflin exists.” Nora argued.

“You must mean Zayn Malik.” Leila piped in.

“Definitely Zayn Malik.” Portia nodded in agreement.

“I’m with Zayn for this category.” I added.

“Stop! Too much damn estrogen around me! Can’t – breathe.” Jackson began to make choking noises before Nora whacked him across the head.

“Oh be quiet.” Nora laughed, throwing a piece of bread at him. I looked at them both and shook my head; disappointed that they hadn’t gone beyond ‘the talk’ they had a few weeks back.

“Okay so we’re all agreeing on Insurgent?” I asked, confirming with the rest of the group. They all nodded in unison and I jumped out of my seated position. “Okay, I’m going to deal with the big baby I’m dating before going to class. Nora, would you walk with me?”

“Why? I haven’t finished eating yet.” She pouted, slouching in her chair lazily.

I gave her a look I hoped she would interpret as ‘I need to talk to you’ before smiling. “I just thought you might be able to find Caleb quicker than I would.”

She snorted. “Not likely. You know him better than anyone else these-”

“Oh for goodness’ sake even I picked up on the fact that she wants to talk with you in private!” Jackson exclaimed, standing behind Nora and lifting her out of her seat.

“You’re on thin ice now mister!” Nora glared up at Jackson while pointing an accusing finger.

Jackson just grinned in response before lightly pushing her towards me. “Take care of her okay? I know she can be difficult to deal with at times, but she means a lot to the rest of us.” He informed me in a mocking tone.

I laughed and shook my head as I watched steam explode out of both of Nora’s ears, “I’ll do my best.” I responded, before dragging her off.

“I’m going to kill that boy.” She grumbled once we were out of the cafeteria completely.

“No you’re not.” I smirked. “What is wrong with the both of you? Come on, I’m pretty sure even Leila noticed the tension and extra flirting going  on there today – and you know how oblivious she is when it comes to those sorts of things.” I pointed out, giving her a sideways glace as we began to walk back towards my dorm room.