Qatigez. I feel a tightness in my chest.

- During that morning there was an uranium leak. Highly radioactive material. It affected a small region, far from the capital. An area where food is produced. This will affect the daily life of the Kazakhs...

- How many people injured?

- Few. None seriously. And no people died. The leak was quickly contained. Our warning against the company seems to have had some result. The government had been monitoring all its activities. Nobody knows the consequences of this accident yet, but our warning made the difference.

I'm quiet for a moment, absorbing what Dimash is telling me. But something is wrong. It couldn't have been just an accident. This was brought about by Qatigez.

- I also think that Qatigez caused this "accident". But at least he didn't get what he wanted.

- What did he want with this accident? Does not make sense.

- Right, I feel that there is something that is bothering you a lot. You are distressed. Very distressed.

- Yes, I am. I wish I could talk to you calmly. In person.

- Let's have lunch together at that restaurant I like. It's a discreet place.

- No. It would be too much exposure. There are dears all over the city. And the subject is very delicate. I have an idea. We could meet in Muktar's room at the hotel. It wouldn't attract much attention. After all, he is your close friend.

- And there are dears who suspect that you are lovers... The fact that you have been seen together sometimes... The dears can sometimes be true "detectives".

- I know. I never confirmed or denied it. After all, nobody has anything to do with my life. As far as the dears are concerned, I'm just your interpreter. I'll call Muktar and we'll both meet there in two hours.

- Right.

- I'm so sorry that all this is happening... You were so happy yesterday and now you're so sad...

- Life is like that. Living those emotions was very important to me. The joy was great. But life passes, other things happen... What we can do is keep the cherished memories close to the heart. I'll sort things out here and head straight to the hotel where Muktar is staying.

- Ok.

"When your luck is gone, when you're lost in the immensity of nothingness, is there a soul close to you that understands your soul?" Omir Oter. Life passes... I feel cold and a shiver run through my body.

Part Three

Muktar and I are talking while we wait for Dimash to arrive.

- There are dears everywhere. Kazakhs are still amazed at how many people have traveled to hear Dimash singing in a language they don't even understand...

- I need to thank you for this favor: I need to talk to Dimash personally and I could only think about asking for your help.

- You two are and will always be welcome wherever I am. But I believe people aren't too worried about Dimash today. The news only talks about the uranium leak that took place.

I sigh.

- Look, I have no telepathic connection with you, but it is obvious that this subject is disturbing you. You want to talk?

- You know, this company that was responsible for the leak... we had already heard about it. QVendeta.

-Is that the name of the company? What a strange name... Vendetta means...