"Damn y/n, fallin for a cameron"

I woke up to the smell of pancakes coming from the kitchen. I thought it was my mom because that's what she usually makes to make me feel better, but I rolled over and didn't see Rafe.

I got out of bed and put my hair in a messy bun and went and brushed my teeth before walking out. I could hear Rafe and two other guys talking but I couldn't figure out who they were.

"Morning sleepy head" Topper laughed bumping into me as I opened the bathroom door.

"Topper?" I questioned. "What are you doing here"

"Going to the bathroom duh" he said closing the door.

I walked into the kitchen and seen Rafe and Kelce making pancakes and bacon.

"Supp y/n" kelce said turning around to wave at me.

"Good morning princess" Rafe said giving me a kiss.

"Well I didn't expect this" I laughed.

I walked over to the fridge to grab the orange juice when Topper said the most dumbest thing.

"Hey I got some Malibu in my jeep, you want me to go get it" he said before sitting down at the counter.

"Topper" Kelce said. "It's 7 in the morning"

"So no?" He questioned.

"Hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere" I laughed.

Topper and Kelce ran outside to grab the Malibu leaving me and Rafe in the kitchen.

"Good morning " I whispered giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Before I could walk back he quickly spun me back around facing him. He then grabbed me by my waist and placed me on the counter making us the same height.

"Thank you for last night" he said placing his hands on my thighs.

"You're welcome" I replied wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him closer with my arms.

"God, you are so fucken hot" he said in a deep voice as he placed his arms on my waist and leaned in for a kiss.

I leaned in and felt my stomach turn in knots as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. The kiss became more passionate as his hands traveled down to my ass, griping it tighter every time our tongues met. His lips felt soft and tasted sweet like syrup.

"Wow get a room" Topper interrupted.

We both stopped and looked at topper with an annoyed face.

"We leave for one minute and you guys are already down each other's throats" Kelce said making topper laugh.

Rafe lifted me off the counter and smacked my ass as I walked over to topper. I grabbed the bottle and poured 4 cups up with half Malibu and half orange juice.

"Here you go" I said handing each of them a glass.

They all said thank you and got up to make them each a plate. We all sat down on the couch and turned the TV on.

"So y/n I heard about your dad" Kelce spoke.

"Dude what the fuck" Topper said while he punched Kelce in the shoulder.

"What dude I just asked" Kelce said confused.

"Just shut up and eat your pancakes" Topper replied stuffing a pancake in Kelce's mouth.

"Do you want me to go with you to the hospital?" Rafe asked.

"Yes" I answered before stuffing my face with pancakes.