"Lets throw a party at the bone yard"

Me and kie started to grab the boards and put them inside the Twinkie ( the van) when JJ finally comes back with beers in his hands

"What the fuck took so long" I said grabbing the beers from his hand.

"You know y/n you could of got them yourself" JJ replied back with a sarcastic tone

"I guess I could, but you just do it way better" I said looking at him with a smile.

I handed all of them there beers with a hole on the side. " ok you guys ready" I said getting ready to pop my tab.

" 3,2,1 bottoms up" we all screamed.

"DONE" Me and John B both yelled and flipped our cans upside down so they could see We finished all of it.

"How do you guys do that so fast" Pope said with a burp

"It takes a lot of training" John B said looking at me with a smile

"That and having to get rid of a 16 pack because my parents pulled into the drive way" I replied back to John B laughing.

"What why weren't we invited" kie replied

"You were working and Pope had to help his dad and JJ well JJ was already passed out in my bed shit faced hammered"

We all started to laugh. "So are we going to hit those waves or what" Pope said. "Hell yeah" we all said hopping in the Twinkie to go surfing

We arrived and we all run towards the waves. We all laughed and had a great time. I seen a big wave forming and I look over at JJ and said " I bet you won't go ride that wave" he looked at me and looked at the wave and said " your on" he starts to paddle and paddle and then he stands up and does a 360 but the wave cam crashing down as soon as he landed

" omg JJ" I said paddling over to him.

"JJ are you good man" John B said while looking at him trying not to laugh

"Yeah I'm good" giving a thumbs up laying on his board trying to catch his breath

"Hey guys let's throw a party at the bone yard tonight for y/n as a welcome back" kie said

"Yes let's do it!" I said with a smile. We all paddled back to shore and put our boards up back into the Twinkie.

"Get the word out there guys let everyone know" John B said looking at us from the review mirror.

"Kie wanna come to my house and pick something out to wear?"

"Yes I can't wait to see your mom and dad I've missed them so much" kie replied back to me.

John B dropped us off and went to go get everything set up for the party.

"Mom, dad someone's here to see you" I yelled from the front door.

"Omg kie" my mom said running to give her a hug

"Hi y/m/n it's so good to see you" kie said while squeezing my mom tight.

"Come here kid" my dad said going in for a hug.

"Y/d/n ughh I missed you guys so much" kie said while letting go of the hug

"Me and kie are going to my room to pick something out for tonight"

My mom replied with "Ok be safe it was nice seeing you kie"

We walk to my room and closed the door locking it so my parents don't barge in trying to hang out with us or bother us. I started looking through my closet for cute clothes to wear when kie said.

"So y/n any boys back in the Bahamas you got your eyes on"

My heart dropped and my mind went straight to Rafe. I forgot all about him what am I going to do he's going to be at the bone yard later tonight, I can't see him. I started panicking and finally I heard kie's voice again.

"Hello earth to y/n"

"Oh shit sorry and no, no boys back at the Bahamas" I said taking a deep breathe in while pulling out a cute yellow top with high waisted shorts.

"That's cute can I wear this tonight" kie said while looking at her self in the mirror holding the clothes up.

"Yes of course you can that looks amazing on you"

"Ok my turn let me pick you something out sit down y/n" kie said pointing to the bed

"Ok make sure you pick something out that makes my butt look good" I said. We both started to laugh. She pulls out a white crop top shirt with lines going down and high waisted shorts.

"This is perfect for you y/n" kie said with a smile

"Yes let's get changed and see how hot we are in these outfits" I said.
What kie is wearing👇🏽)

 (what you are wearing 👇🏽)

 we look at our selfs in the mirror and both say "we look hot as fuck"