"Are you saying that these people think I am weak?! I am still a Rossi! I am still the daughter of Raffaello Rossi!"

"You know how it is there... Just let us come visit some of the allies, si? They can obsess over the formalities sometimes and having the official heads there might make a difference."

After a long pause, Claudia finally surrendered. "Fine," she sighed.

The three of them said their goodbyes before hanging up the phone.

Emiliano played with the ring on his finger. "We gotta talk to Simone about this. We'll probably be gone for at least a few weeks."

"I do not want to be away from her for that long."

"Me neither, but we gotta deal with this shit. And besides, she might wanna come with us. Other than our shithead cousins, she loves Italy... Plus, you think she'll last a few weeks without fucking one of us with the way she's been going at it lately?"

Luca let out a low chuckle. Simone couldn't seem to give him or Emiliano a break lately and neither of the men could understand how her sex drive had gotten so high.

"Do you remember when she could not keep up, fratello (brother)?"

"Yeah, and now look at her.  I'm on the verge of popping viagra at this point. I don't know if it's hormones or what, but it's getting harder for me to keep up with her."

"Mhmm," Luca hummed his agreement and nodded. "Anyway, I will speak with her when she returns from brunch. You'll need to meet with Gio about covering business while we are gone."

"Fine."

|||||||

"Amore mio!" Simone beamed when she entered their home and saw Luca in the couch on his laptop. Char followed behind her through the door and shook her head with a smirk as she watched Simone walk over to Luca with a menacing grin on her face.

"Amore," Luca looked over to his wife approaching him and smiled. "It looks like you enjoyed brunch."

"Brunch was great," Simone replied. "But I missed my husbands... Where's Em?"

"He had some business to take care of."

"Damn right he does... And so do you." Simone took the laptop off of Luca's lap and set it on the coffee table before joining him on the couch and straddling him. She unbuttoned the first button on his shirt and toyed with the second one. "There is so much that needs to get done."

Luca turned to Char as if he was checking for confirmation.

"You good, Luca," Char assured. "Homegirl had like three mimosas. She's fine. She just horny. I only followed her up her because this hoe been holding my gold hoops hostage and I need them back."

"They're over on the counter, Char. I put them there so I wouldn't forget and I still forgot! Sorry, girl."

"Mhmm, you been holding onto them for weeks... trying to steal my shit," Char quipped. She went over to the kitchen counter to grab the box with her earrings. "Anyway, I'll leave you two to uh... Good luck, Luca."

Char could be heard snickering as she closed the door and left.

"Now, where were we?" Simone questioned softly as she started placing kisses against Luca's neck and grinding against him.

"Tesoro," Luca rasped. A heat came over him as soon as Simone got on top and the way her hands were wondering his body while she kissed his neck had him growing increasingly hard under her. "There's something we need to discuss."