"Gentle" Reminder (Rewritten)

A/N: Again, this is another rewrite and it has super minor tweaks. If you read this chapter before, you wouldn't be missing much if you don't reread.

+++

"Damnit!" Simone cried, slamming her fist on the bed before bringing her hands up to run her fingers through her hair, unsure what to do with the frustration that came over her body.

Luca broke his mouth away from her core, but continued pumping a single finger into it at a steady pace. "You sound upset, tesoro. Is something wrong?"

"Please," she winced, unable to get out a full sentence. Her mind was cloudy and she'd lost track of how long Luca had been teasing her, constantly bringing her to the edge and then stopping just before she met her release.

"No. And keep your hands above your head," he replied before his mouth returned to her lower lips.

Simone pouted and put her hands back above her head. She had a love-hate relationship with how well Luca and Emiliano understood her body. While they knew how to give her the most mind-blowing orgasms of her life, the men — and especially Luca — also knew how to put her through absolute torture whenever they played their games.

Emiliano entered the apartment with their lunch and heard from the bedroom Simone's frustrated moans. After setting the bags on the counter and removing his shoes, he stood in the doorway and watched with a smirk on his face the way Simone's body squirmed as it begged Luca for more.

"Em," she called, reaching out her arm when she noticed him. "Help me."

"Nah uh, sweetheart..." He held his hand to his chest, feigning offense. "I, too, was a victim of your crimes."

"B-but I d-didn't lie- Shit!" Simone blurted when Luca stopped once again. Her hands came down to each side of her and she pulled at the sheets.

"You're moving too much," Luca muttered before he turned to his brother. "Tie her wrists to the headboard... since she clearly can't behave."

"You lied by omission, love," Emiliano teased as he strolled over to the two of them and removed his belt to use as a restraint. When he reached for Simone's wrists, she grabbed his hand and took two of his fingers into her mouth. He was mesmerized by his wife as she held eye contact with him while she sucked his fingers, twirling her tongue around them before taking them further into her mouth as her hand rubbed over his growing erection.

His snapped out of it when Simone squealed at the sting of Luca slapping her inner thigh.

"I told you to behave," he said sternly.

Emiliano took a sharp breath and blinked several times before taking Simone's hands and tying them above her to the headboard. Once she was secured, his eyes scanned over her body and he was nearly salivating as his mind began to fill with ideas of what he wanted to do to her.

Finally, Luca pulled himself away from her and sat up in the bed to speak to Emiliano.

"Is everything set for us to go to the villa tomorrow?" he asked casually as if Simone wasn't even there.

"What are you doing?" questioned a baffled Simone.

"Yeah," Emiliano responded, sitting on the bed beside Simone. "Zia Claudia already set up our transport... And like I predicted, she wants us to stay there for a few days."

Agitation immediately hit Luca. "I shouldn't be surprised."

"Hello?"

"If it gets to hard for you to be there, just leave," Emiliano assured. "I was fine when you did it last time. And I'll be fine again."