𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 : 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱

mention of blood, injury, death, plane crash❗

" today is our turn to go inside the forest. be faster, sunghoon!' ryujin shouted from outside the room, banging on the door loudly while calling him. mentally cursing sunghoon for taking too long to get ready and for what, ryujin don't know.

" be patient, damn it." sunghoon rolled his eyes as he flung the door opened, eyes landed on the grumpy ryujin standing at the door frame.

" be patient, my ass. i literally waited for half an hour and i swear to god if-"

" be quite" sunghoon sticks out his tongue mockingly, not even feel slightest bit guilty for making the girl waited too long. ryujin lets out a huff, glaring at sunghoon in annoyance.

" let's hurry up." ryujin said, forgetting what happened earlier and dragged sunghoon towards the forest immediately. sunghoon only shakes his head, allowing himself to get dragged to here and there.

" the villagers told me that they hard loud crashing sound inside the forest just now. what could it be?" sunghoon lowly mutters, walking ahead of ryujin while the girl trailing right behind him.

" they told me the same too. like, its really loud though. i have no idea what could it be."

they went further inside the forest, but that until they started to smell something really disturbing. they had never smell something like this before, this is on another level of gross. it kinda smells like blood mixed with  much more weird smells that none of them can tell what was it.

" damn it, what smell is this? i want to throw up for real" ryujin covered her nose with her palm, started to coughing lightly.
sunghoon can't even say anything else instead of agreeing with what ryujin said ealier. the closer they get, the stronger the smell had became. 

" what...what is this?" ryujin's eyes enlarged the moment she saw what she just stepped into. it's red crimson coloured liquid or spesifically𑁋blood.

they followed from the blood that ryujin has stepped into earlier. until their eyes landed on something. something big that left both of them speechless and lost at word. something than none of them has ever seen before. this is horrible, the smell getting even more stronger. both of them was fighting the urge back to throw up right there.

" what.." almost no words came out from their mouths. only staring with eyes opened wide and jaws dropping to the ground.

from there, they can see a plane which doesn't seem like a plane anymore based on how wrecked it looks like right now. it crashed, most part of the plane was completely broken and destroyed. smokes can be seen here and there. the most worst part in how there's bunches of corpse laying utterly lifeless on the ground, bodies covered with dark red blood. its such a disturbing and traumatic sight for both ryujin and sunghoon to see.