𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽

she can't move

she can't move. oh just how much she feels like her body stiffened. worse, because her legs and hands feel numbs. not to mention how her head is throbbing in pain. hurt so damn much. like tons of needles prickling at the same time. its so painful. but she can't let out a scream at all. her throat feels dry, she can't move any limbs. her eyelids feel so heavy and all she can see is black and darkness. why does she feels so weak? why does she feels like she's ran out of all the energy?

mustering all her might and energy left, she slowly fluttered her eyes halfway opened but immediately closed it back the moment the bright lightning slipping through her eyes. she lowly groans, so low that it sounds like a whisper instead. meanwhile her head is still stinging.

the girl open her eyes for the second time, finally adjusting with the light. her sight is blurry, she can barely seee anything. she blinks her eyes multiple times until she finally get a clearer sight. the girl don't know where she is. she can't tell. she saw how her body is now laying on a bed and all she can see when she looks up is the wooden ceiling.

she slowly sit up, eyes wandering around to see if she knows this place but to no avail, she can't pinpoint where she is right now. she's sure she has never been here before. but the question is, how can she be here? she knows she's in a room but who's room is it? the way the room is made of wooden and everything here seems so old.

that girl looks pale, her lips and face almost had no colour in it. and her figure is so small and thin. theres sterile cloth wrapped around her head, hand and leg. few small scars on her face that seem to fade away slowly as its healed. and multiple bruises on her arms. she lets out a small gaps as she observe her own body. what actually happen to her? how can she get injured so badly?

even before she can question everything, the door suddenly flung opened, revealing a guy that had his eyes wide open when his eyes landed on that girl. the guy looks suprise, standing still at the doorframe as he has his mouth hang opened. snapping out of his trance, he immediately approach the girl and kneeling down beside the bed.

" you're awake?! oh my god, how do you feel? wait, you must be hungry-"

" who are you and where am i?"

" me? i'm park sunghoon and you're at my house."

the girl raised her eyebrows, "s-sunghoon? and this..this is your house?" she starts to talk again, although her lips are shaky and her throat hurting everytime she lets out a word.

" yeah, this is my house." sunghoon smiles at that girl. " why?"

" w-where is this?" the girl questions again, looking left and right.