Side Stories Part 8

Start from the beginning

He decided not to look into it, Baji looked so peaceful Afterall. He smiled at the other's look, he attempted to get up but the grip from Baji tightened.

Chifuyu chuckled a little and continued to so swirls on baji's back. "You do have a soft spot. You're not all tough."
________

Everything was fine, for a while, 5 years later everyone was happy. I don't was dating Chifuyu.

He eventually found out about my scars due to being electrified. (Idk if that's a real think ಥ_ಥ have mercy it's just to make things interesting)

I told him my backstory, I thought he was gonna hate me, but he didn't.. he just cried and hugged me.

He didn't let me go for ages.. I felt so bad for telling him.. he looked genuinely heartbroken..

But he never left my side.. not even when I told him he was in danger.. I was truely grateful to have him by my side..

But soon.. I would come of the age.. he would start coming after me again...
.
.
.
"Baji-san!!" Chifuyu ran up to Baji and hugged him. He had gone away for a trip to the other side of Tokyo for a month so this was the first time they could be together.

Baji hugged Chifuyu as tight as he possibly could. He lifted him up and spinner around.

"I missed you so much! Never leave me for that long again.." Baji burried his head into Chifuyu's shoulder.

The smaller one just laughed and patted his head. "You had Kazutora with you. And your 19, I'm sure you could handle being by yourself."

The hug around Chifuyu's waist for tighter. "No.. it's not the same.." Baji stood back up and kissed Chifuyu.

Chifuyu pushed Baji away. "Save it for the car dumbass, people are looking." Baji just kisses Chifuyu again.

"I don't care!" He pouted. "God you're such a big baby aren't you." Chifuyu grabbed his hand and pulled him along.

Baji dragged his feet and randomly stopped. "If you keep going slower it's longer till you can kiss me." With that Baji sped up and basically pulled Chifuyu to the car.

Their happiness was soon over when they got to the car. The windows were broken and the tires slashed.

"What the fuck?" Both of them were so confused then Baji saw a note, he let go of Chifuyu's hand and went over to the note.

Baji.

You've come of age.

I'm after you and your little boyfriend.

I'm disappointed you are gay. You use to hate me.

I would break it off with him or you'll find him dead next week.

Baji's heart sunk. He gripped the paper. Chifuyu came up to him.

"What is it?" Baji crumpled up the paper and stuffed it in his pocket. "Nothing.. I'll just call Kazutora to pick us up.."

He pulled out his phone and called Kazutora. Minuets lasted Kazutora turned up.

They went off home. Baji's mind was running, until someone touched his hand, he jumped a little.

"Are you alright Baji-san?" It's just Chifuyu.. "yeah I'm alright, just thinking of who could've done it.."

"Oh alright.. I'll be here to support you! Don't worry Baji-san! I'll always be by your side!"