Adventurer Cookie x Reader

Requested by LovelyAngel from Quotev

《Narrator's P.O.V.》

In the jungle forest that was inhabited by a lot of animals and plants, there were two cookies exploring together in search of an ancient temple that was undiscovered, alongside a hidden treasure as well. One of them was holding a map while the other was clearing away the greenery that was in the way with a small sword that cuts through each and every leaf, vine and branch. But little did one of the cookies know was that their adventuring partner might have had something planned just for the two of them as they led the other to find the hidden treasure somewhere in the jungle. As the two finally managed to go to a clearing, they could see a bit of an ancient temple that wasn't that far ahead, but the pathway to it is still a ways to go for the two cookies.

"Addie come on- shouldn't we rest for a bit before continuing on towards the temple? You seemed to need to relax for a bit before we could continue on.." the female cookie sighs as she then stood next to a bush that she was behind of and she seemed worried about Adventurer Cookie's well-being since he didn't stop to rest during their trail towards the temple. "But Y/N, the treasure-" "Nope. You need to rest." "No fair sweetheart.. you sound like Blackberry.." After the small comment, Adventurer received a playful shove to the shoulder by Y/N. "Oh really now? c'mon addie, at least a break could do some good for you before we continue!" Of course, Adventurer Cookie didn't argue back as he knew Y/N was right about taking a break. "Alright alright sweetheart. We'll take a break then, but first we should continue just a teensy bit further ok? I really have something to show ya!"

《Adventurer Cookie's P.O.V.》

I was still trailing through the bushes and greenery as my sweetheart followed behind me.. although she suggested we take a break now, I still wanted to show her something really really important but... she still insisted the break so I had decided to stop in my tracks as we both finally arrived to a small spot near the temple. "Well sweetheart? Ain't this a good place to rest for the day huh?" as I asked her with a goofy smile at hand, Y/N smiled back as she had then put her explorer bag down next to backpacky. "Well yeah it is Addie! It also has a small river stream too. I was meaning to refill the canteens since they're both empty." I gave her a smile and a thumbs up as soon as I saw her walk towards the stream of water.. damn, am I a lucky guy to have someone like her.

《Narrator's P.O.V.》

After both cookies had put their items down and taking a small break, Y/N had walked towards the small stream of water and she started to fill up both canteens for herself and Adventurer Cookie. For a moment or two, Adventurer Cookie glanced at his lover who was already filling the canteens up and as he glanced down to his pocket, which had a small box in there, he needed the right time and moment before they head towards the temple.. although at the entrance there was something special planned just for the both of them as he had some help with the other cookies who helped him with Y/N who he had loved for a very long time.

After a couple of minutes, Y/N came back with two full canteens and she handed one to Adventurer Cookie who smiled at her, which she returned a smile also. "Well? Ready to keep on going sweetheart?" without a word, Y/N nodded as she gave Adventurer a small peck on the cheek. "Yeah, let's continue on with the trail to the temple." After a good few seconds, Adventurer had a small blush but he just chuckled as soon as he grabbed his stuff to lead both himself and his lover to the temple. 'Almost there... and hopefully it's the right moment and right time to do it..' considering how Adventurer Cookie had to think of a plan, he still needed a bit more time until he does what he wanted to do for a long time since he and Y/N have been together.

《Time Skip》

Once the two cookies arrived at the temple, the sun was already setting and there was a clearing that had the full view of the jungle and of it's glory that was loomed over by the temple both of the cookies had just arrived to.. but there was something different about the area, as there was some decorations around that seemed to be out of place and as Y/N was about to tell Adventurer Cookie about it, she turned to see him kneeling down on one knee as he held a small box in front of her. But little did she know was that, all of their friends were hiding behind a few trees and bushes as they watched the two adventurous couple.

"Addie... what's all this..?" as soon as she asked, Adventurer Cookie gave her a loving smile as he looked directly into her e/c eyes. "Y/N sweetheart... I have been waiting for this moment and day for this and that... all those years we've been together, traveling around the world, discovering many possible things and ancient relics... getting to spend so much time with you on our adventures and that... being with you was the greatest adventure of all so... would you do me the honor of being with me.. for the rest of our lives..?" as he did his small speech and his proposal, Y/N was awestruck to what he had said to her and when she put her hands over her mouth, she immediately gave Adventurer a hug. "Of course I would marry you Adventurer! I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you!"

In return both cookies shared a kiss as adventurer cookie put the ring on his fiancè's hand as soon as she accepted his proposal. At the surrounding area, many of their friends cheered at the proposal as they had surprised the two when they had came out of their hiding, which made both their days even more special and better as they had then celebrated the engagement.