Clover Cookie x Reader

Requested by ShelynDeShadow on Quotev

《Narrator's P.O.V.》

      It was a peaceful day in the cookie kingdom, and among the cookies was the traveling bard, Clover Cookie who was singing a song, a poem at that to many of the small critters that gathered around him, and many other cookies who had joined in to listen to his tales of wonder. Among the crowd was one of his closest friends, Clover Cookie then looked up with a smile as he saw who was in the crowd. His childhood friend was watching his performance as he spoke tales of wonder among the cookie folk that listened to his song and legendary tales. As the bard finished up his tales, ending off with a note and a smile and bow, the crowd of cookies applaud his performance, and they leave with a smile. With the exception of Clover Cookie's childhood friend who stayed. "That was a really amazing performance Clover Cookie!" they spoke as they walked up to him. "Why thank you Y/N. This kingdom and it's people had truly inspired me to create a ballad such as the one I have created."

      Smiling at one another, Clover Cookie then hopped off of the tree he sat upon and stood next to his friend. "That was a lovely performance you did there Clover! You really did amazing." as his friend complimented and congratulated him, Clover Cookie chuckled. "Why thank you Y/N. I couldn't have done it without you really." as the two cookies now walked along the pathway, both of them started a conversation with one another about the stories they were told, the music they shared, and how things were going in the kingdom's progress of helping other cookies around Earthbread.

《Time Skip》

      As the two cookies went to Acorn street, an area filled with many acorn huts and of Clover Cookie's tree, and also his childhood friend. Both of them stopped and saw that the cute dessert animals had made something for them upon returning from the plaza. "Clover, did you know about this or.." Y/N smiles as she picked up one of the animals and started to pet them as she looked at the gifts she and clover shrugged as he looked with confusion, but he was happy. "Well, I do not believe I know of it, but our animal friends might have been working on this for some time now." chuckling as he extended his hand out where a blueberry bird landed on him, made a happy chirp as the two cookies sat down on the grass. Later on, both were given two separate gift boxes by the animals who brought them out of one of the acorn huts, and they waited for the two patiently to open. Whereas a few were excited to see what the two cookies would think when they open their gifts from the animals.

      Looking to one another, both Clover Cookie & Y/N smiled at each other and opened both of their gifts at the same time and as they removed the lids of the two separate boxes, they were staring in awe as they saw hand-made trinkets and some snacks made by the animals. Both cookies were happy as they held the trinkets together and one of the animals ushered them to put the two trinkets together and when the two cookies did, they saw there was a heart shaped bead that had both their initials together. When Clover looked at it with surprise, he stared to Y/N who was blushing and seemed flustered by it. He thought Y/N looked adorable with the blush he saw from their state and a chuckle came out of him as he held his and puts it on his arm.

《Clover Cookie's P.O.V.》

      Seeing how happy Y/N was when they received, I was busy admiring their beauty and how lucky I was to have become childhood friends with them. Smiling to myself I let out a chuckle as I held my Lute and started to play a tune without even a second thought as I looked to a music sheet being held by one of the acornimals that held it towards me just out of Y/N's sight. I may have had some help with setting this small little picnic up with these friends of mine and I had to play pretend to not let it be quite obvious to my friend.

      Once everyone had settled down and finished their small little picnic with the dessert animals that helped with the gifts and also for Clover Cookie who was currently performing a song he had just written for his childhood friend. During the song, some of the animals nudged Y/N by their hip as they were gesturing towards Clover Cookie who had his eyes closed as he calmly played on his instrument. The other cookie seemed to have been surprised when they were looking at Clover Cookie, their best friend and also crush play a song they never heard of before. Once the song ended, Clover Cookie had then gently put his instrument down, setting it aside next to him as he opened his eyes to see the animals all huddled together, somewhat surrounding Y/N. "I actually had a bit of help from these animals, in making this song just for you Y/N.. It was to express how I feel about you and I was wondering how you thought about it."

      Y/N on the other hand, was still processing about what they heard. After thinking about what they had listened to and also to think about what Clover Cookie had asked, Y/N gave a smile as they looked at Clover with a happy expression. "What I think about what the song was about.. I actually loved it Clover Cookie and it was.. really romantic of you to make a song dedicated to me." After receiving the reply, Clover Cookie was smiling as he was relieved to hear what the other replied with. "So, does that mean you're-" "going out with you as a childhood sweetheart. Yes, yes I am Clover Cookie." Y/N had laughed as Clover Cookie was stunned and also surprised as he heard them say 'childhood sweetheart'.

      The dessert animals had then went aside and watched the two cookies laugh and talked with one another, as they are both are holding hands as they enjoyed each other's company, from friends to lovers.

​​​​​​​Sidenote: why did i put "on quotev"? it is because most of every single one shot you've seen are from my Cookie Run x Reader One Shots (Ovenbreak & Kingdom) in Quotev. All writing I do are all the same even if they are all in different sites.