Alec : mags I'm sure he is doing everything for you because he loves you a lot, try to forgive him for whatever happened in the past!

Mags : I don't know Alexander but if he tries to insult you or taunt you anything then I will not sit there and listen to anything.

Alec : hey baby look we are here to win his heart so let me try it, please don't do anything stupid in anger please!

Mags : I will try but I can't promise!

Alec : Hey, that's good for me right now, let me win my father-in-law's heart! I don't want you to lose him mags, he's the only parent you have! I don't want you to choose between your parent and love!

Mags melted in his love's words, they were so meaningful and beautiful for mags, he still couldn't believe that this amazing person was his love.

Mags : I love you Alexander so much!

Alec : I love you too my love! Now let's freshen up and head to the dining room.

Alec tried to comfort mags but he himself was nervous, how would he react in front of mags' dad when he already rejected him? And now he wanted to dine with him, he didn't know what to do or how to do? If mags' dad tried to give Only 10% then Alec was willing to give his life to prove his love for mags.

When mags and Alec entered the dining room the delicious smell of mags' favourite Indonesian food reached their noses.

Alec : mags it's your favourite food smell!

Mags : yeah and there's something different about the smell, something special!

Asmodeus heard their conversation and smiled that his son still found it special.

Asmodeus : because like old days your father cooked for you!

Mags and Alec turned around and saw asmodeus with a sweet dish in his hands which mags recognised instantly, mags understood that his father cooked ' nasi Goreng ' and ' Klepon ' ( sweet dish ) his favourite dishes which he learned for his mother after marriage and when mags came to love those dishes he cooked for mags and his mother, his father was so sweet back then, they were happy family but his mother's death had changed everything.

Mags : dad!

Asmodeus : let's eat your favourite dish and sweet!

Mags looked at his dad in pure surprise, Alec couldn't understand what actually was going on? It was too confusing and his nervousness was increasing more, Asmodeus put the sweet on the dining table and called Amelia.

Amelia : Anything else I can do for you sir?

Asmodeus : Would you like to join us?

Amelia : I would love to but I already have a dinner date with Jacob sir, I'm sorry I can't!

Asmodeus : It's okay, have a nice evening!

Amelia : Thank you!

With that Amelia hugged Mags and Alec and took her leave from Bane house. Alec and Mags were still amazed with the sudden change in asmodeus' behaviour so they both stood there where they were.

Asmodeus : Come on you both, let's have dinner together!

Mags took Alec's hand and walked to dining table, he pulled chair for Alec and Alec blushed, asmodeus saw it and found it cute remembering his old days how he used to pull chair for Sophie, Alec sat on one of the chair and mags took his seat beside Alec, well Alec was still hell of nervous.

Mags : ummmm...dad...

Asmodeus : Let's dine first after that we will have a long conversation.

Mags and Alec said nothing and nodded just their heads, when Mags started to eat his food he felt like he was in heaven, that food was everything he needed in the last 5 years.