3

"Good morning." Abby said hugging her books.

"Good morning." I gave her a small smile before going back to whatever am doing.

"Good morning Mia." Abby said to mia.

"Goosebumps!" We looked at her weirdly before I rolled my eyes.

"Hello girls." My head snapped to the voice behind us.

"Justin? Hi." Abby blushed.

I ship her with him

"Hey Abby, so. I was making a party for no reason just have some fun it will be at Saturday at my house. I told few people you can invite whoever you want. Have a great day!" He exclaimed before leaving.

"Have a great day you too!" Abby exclaimed hugging her books tighter.

I looked at her with a furrow. "I ship." I smirked.

"Shut up." She lightly hit me on the shoulders.

**

"Skylar and Leonardo, stand up." I furrowed looking at Leo he had the same face expression. We both stood anyways. "You skipped my class yesterday." I rolled my eyes and sat down back.

"You told us to fucking stand just to tell us we skipped classes?" I said before she says anything.

"Excuse me? Language. And quit the attitude we have Rules here." She said sternly.

"Uh no, she is right. I skipped your class because it's boring. Your boring." Leo defended before sitting back down.

The teacher gasped (which is dramatic obviously) "you two, to the principal office!" She exclaimed.

I shrugged grabbing my stuff as Leo and I left the class. Leo went to the right side walking. "Where are you going?" I asked.

He stopped and turned around to meet my eyes. "To the principal office? Where else!" He rolled his eyes.

"Wrong way, it's out of the building." I winked. He smirked before we left the whole school skipping all classes. We decided to just walk and then come back to school so we can get our cars back.

"So, tell me something about you?" He asked breaking the silence between us.

"All you have to know is I live with my mom and my sister, I'm 17 and I hate people." I shrugged. "What about you?"

"Am 18, I live with my mom and I have no siblings."

"Okay."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere." I sighed.

"Alright, what of where do you want me to be?"

"Inside me." I said under my breath.

"Woah, I didn't mean it that way."

"I can't lie your attractive."

"Well your attractive too." He smirked. "Anyways, are you a virgin?"

"No, I literally have to hook up with a guy every now and then."

He chuckled. "Same here." I hate to admit it but I kinda feel jealous.

Well, I hope your happy Leo.

"What about that coffee, we sit there yeah?"

"Sure."

**

"Why are you late?" mom asked with folded arms once I got in.

"Why do you care? Go wash the shitty toilet and stop getting fake worried about me." I rolled my eyes.

"This is not a way to talk to your mom." She said sternly.

"Your not even my mom!" I yelled.

"If you will keep with that attitude and not change to better I'll have to leave you alone."

"Like I care." I sighed slamming my room door shut. My phone started ringing making me more mad. "What?" I didn't even check who is calling.

"Am at the alley! Help me, stop!" I heard my sister screaming and crying.

"Am coming." I quickly grabbed my mini sharp knife and rushed to the nearest alley. Once I was there I heard the familiar crying and screaming.

I peeked to see what's wrong and it was my sister..... getting raped. "Listen to me dipshit!" That old guy who is dead to me now slapped her.

"Hey!" I yelled as I made my way in.

He smirked rubbing his hands. "Another one, good. I'm bored with this." He gave a dirty look to my sister. "Come here I will make you feel good." He started coming towards me.

"One move and am having your head." I took my knife out.

"That doesn't scare me kitten."

"Try me." I smirked. He came to hug me but I got out of the way and placed my feet, he got tripped and fell on his face.

I took the chance and placed my knee on his lower back as my other feet one his hands. I grabbed his disgusting hair pulling his head up, and placed the knife on his throat.

"Never ever touch me nor my sister, am I clear." I gripped the knife on his throat more. He groaned in pain nodding. "Good, because if you did I'm having your head." I left him and let another groan.

"Thank you." My sister came and hugged me. I looked at the guy who already ran away.

Loser

"Let's go home before that old lady get mad at us." She nodded wiping a tear. I slowly helped her and made our way out of the house.

I closed the front door house and helped my sister in. "What we're you two doing?"

"Cant you just shut the fuck up and get into someone else pants?" I was clearly mad and I don't need someone else popping up like that old lady.

"I told you, quit the attitude or am leaving."

"Leave, Vicki was getting rapped!" I yelled.

She gasped running to my sister. "Victoria. You okay?"

"Yes mom." She said with cracked voice.

"Come in Vicki, I don't trust you with smelly old dipshits." I eyed Maria (my step-mother who acts like my mother) before holding My sister upstairs.

Actually, my style, my personality is just like skylar. But for the character I added more savage stuff, I just wanted to write this story because this type of story is always my favorite.