12 : 𝖬𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖨𝗍 𝖴𝗉 𝖳𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎

[🌌]

"Huh?"

I hurriedly marched into the lawn upon noticing that our front door was open. I just got back from picking up the groceries. Beomgyu didn't drive me to the store today. He left earlier for work, so unless he went home sooner than expected, I couldn't think of anyone else who would dare to invite guests over.

"Beomgyu?" I called, entering.

There were a couple of men chatting upstairs- I could hear it. Their loud voices echoed through the corridor and down the staircase. I placed the goodies on the kitchen counter and climbed up to our room to see what was going on.

"Oh, Y/N." Beomgyu greeted me. "Didn't think you'd be here anytime."

"What's going on?"

My fiance was standing beside our bed, hands on his waist as he foresee three men sliding into the attic's trapdoor. My eyes widened.

"Beomgyu." I marched to him. "What are they doing here?"

"Calm down. They're the pest control."

"Excuse me?"

"What?" Beomgyu raised a brow. "You did claim to hear noises from the attic so I called them today to check."

"But that was what.. Weeks ago? Maybe months?"

"I know." He sighed. "Sorry if it was delayed."

"You.." I gulped. "You didn't have to.."

"And why is that?"

I clasped my hands together. No, I wouldn't mind if he cared to see what was living in there. I only feared that they might encounter him and God knows what could possibly happen. Beomgyu tilted his head in concern, noticing that I was acting a little strange, rather uncomfortable. He brought a hand up to pat my back. I flinched.

"Wha-.." He blinked. "Relax, it's just me. I'm not going to hurt you."

Right.

As if he didn't call me a 'bitch' one time.

As if that didn't hurt enough.