20: Interrogation and being drugged.

Start from the beginning

They grabbed all three of us and hoisted us up.

"Hey-" I panicked.

"Let go!" Robin shouted.

We were each tied into a chair, the three chairs backs facing each other.

The interrogator grabbed a still unconscious Steve's hair and tilted his head back to look at his incredibly beat up face. He tutted, examining Steve's battered complexion.

"Don't touch him." Robin said.

The interrogator dropped Steve's head, walking over to Robin and leaning his face close to hers.

"I think your friend need a doctor. Luckily for you, we have the very best." The interrogator said, and started to laugh loudly along with the assistants.

Robin spat in the interrogators face and the laughter stopped completely.

"You're going to regret that, suka." He muttered.

The door buzzed and opened as they all started to walk out.

"Wha- hey! Let us out! Let us out of here, bastards! Bastards, let us out!" Robin yelled at their retreating backs.

"Hey!! Let us out of here!" I shouted.

"Help! HELP!" Robin had obviously started to panic.

"Help!" I yelled.

"Hey, would you stop yelling?" Steve slurred, coming into consciousness.

"Steve?" I asked.

"Steve!" Robin exclaimed.

"Yep." Steve confirmed.

He looked around drowsily.

"I- wait, where's y/n?" Steve asked, the fear setting in.

"Present." I said, as if I was in school.

Steve groaned.

"Did they hurt you?" Steve asked.

"Uh-" I tried.

"Oh I swear, I'm gonna beat the shit out of that Russian general guy if he hurt you. No one gets to-" He rambled.

"Steve, relax." I cut him off.

Steve looked around.

"Is this his place of work? Love the vibe. Charming." He said.

"Yeah, I know. How do you feel?" I asked calmly.

"Ears are ringing, I can't really breath and my eye feels like it's about to pop out of my skull, but other than that I'm fine." Steve said.

"I have an idea." Robin suddenly spoke. "You see that table to the right?" She asked.

Steve looked to the side in the wrong direction.

"Your other right." I said.

He turned his head to the correct side.

"There's scissors on that table. If we all move at the same time, we should be able to reach he table, and then maybe I could kick the table and knock the scissors into your lap-" Robin started.

"-and then I could cut the binds." Steve said, catching on.

"Exactly." Robin nodded.

"Great. Gotcha. We can do this." Steve said.

"Okay, on three, we're gonna hop." Robin explained.

"Those morons, why would they leave scissors in here?" I asked with a chuckle.