32: Billy.

Y/n's pov

"Don't go near the windows." Steve said, walking out the door.

Almost as soon as the door shut, Dustin, Lucas, Max and Mike all ran to crouch behind the couch, peering outside.

"Really? Did you guys not all just hear what Steve said?" I asked with a sigh.

"Yeah." Dustin replied mindlessly, not moving from his spot.

"Well, I guess Steve is out of his mind if he thinks he's gonna get a bunch of thirteen year olds to cooperate." I said.

"What's happening out there?" I asked quickly after a moment of silence.

"They're talking." Dustin said.

"Talking, alright." I mumbled quietly.

"Wait now he's pointing at us- wait why is he pointing at us?!" Lucas asked, being pulled down against the couch by Max, the other two following suit.

"Shit!" Dustin cursed.

"What? Did he see you?!" I asked frantically.

"I dunno, but I sure hope not." Max said.

Dustin slightly peaked his head back up from the couch.

"What're they doing now?" I asked.

"Billy just shoved Steve to the ground." Dustin said, quickly ducking back down.

"Uh, guys. Why is he coming towards the house?" I asked, seeing an angered Billy approach the door.

The door was slammed against the wall behind it at it opened, Billy coming inside.

He looked us all over until he got to Lucas, and his eyes narrowed.

"Well, well, well. Lucas Sinclair. What a surprise." Billy said with a crazed smiled, slamming the door shut behind himself.

Lucas looked terrified, and already started to back away.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him, Max?" Billy asked.

"Billy, go away." Max said, her voice shaking.

"You disobeyed me. You know what happens when you disobey me." Billy said menacingly.

"Billy-" Max tried.

"I break things." Billy concluded.

He grabbed the collar of Lucas's jacket and pinned him against a shelf near the kitchen.

Lucas yelled and fought against Billy while we all let out terrified yells.

Man, where was Steve when you needed him.

"Get off me you-" Lucas started, being cut off by Billy harshly shoving him into the shelf.

"If Maxine won't listen to me, maybe you will. Stay away from her." Billy said through gritted teeth.

Lucas was pulled forwards and then thrown back against the shelf.

"STAY away from her. Do you hear me?" Billy asked.

"I said get off of me!" Lucas yelled, kneeing Billy in the groin.

Billy let Lucas go, doubling over in pain as he let out groans of agony.

He looked up at us, and I was surprised there wasn't literal steam pouring out of his ears at this point.

Boy, was he mad.

"You are SO dead, Sinclair! You're dead." Billy said.

Then, out of nowhere, Steve came up behind Billy and whipped him around to face him.