18: She's our friend and she's crazy!

Y/n's pov

We were walking our bikes through the forest, desperately and hopelessly trying to find El.

"El?!?" I called out.

"El! Where are you? El!" Mike yelled.

"Eleven!" Dustin shouted.

"Wait, do you hear that?" Mike suddenly whispered.

We heard footsteps behind us and turned around.

Troy.

Troy and James.

Oh shit.

"Hey freaks. Hey, beautiful." Troy said with a smirk, flicking a knife open.

"Oh shit!" I said.

"Run!" Dustin yelled.

Mike, Dustin and I dropped our bikes and bolted.

Troy and James started chasing us and I ran like there was no tomorrow.

"You're dead, Wheeler!" Troy yelled, running after Mike.

We ran as fast as we could, dodging trees, rocks, stumps and hills.

I almost bailed on tree roots and rocks a couple of times.

We were now at the quarry. 

How long we had been running, I did not know, and frankly, I did not care. I just wanted to get as far away from Troy and James as possible.

Specifically Troy.

I heard Dustin stop behind me as Troy rounded the corner.

"Cramp!" Dustin muttered, panting.

"Shit!" I said.

Troy caught up with Dustin and put him into a headlock as James came from the other side and cornered us.

Troy held the knife up to Dustin's neck, and James grabbed me and pinned my arms behind my back, putting me into an uncomfortable pain.

Now it was just Mike, standing in the middle of us.

"Shit, shit!" I mumbled.

"Let them go!" Mike yelled at Troy and James.

"Stay back, or I cut him, and me and y/n will go have some alone time." Troy said, winking at me.

I gagged and tried not to puke and Dustin looked like he was gonna murder Troy at those words.

"It's y/n and I, dipshit, and that'll never happen!" I yelled, my voice becoming quiet as James twisted my arms.

"I wanna know what you did." Troy ignored me.

"What?" Mike asked, confused.

"You mean when you pissed yourself?" I asked, clenching my jaw.

"Yeah! I wanna know what nerdy science shit you did!" Troy said.

"Our friend has superpowers and she squeezed your tiny bladder with her mind!" Dustin said.

"Shut up. You know what? I think I'll save toothless here a trip to the dentist" Troy said, raising his knife closer to Dustin's mouth.

"Let him go, shit face!" I yelled at Troy.

"Girlfriends shouldn't talk to their boyfriends that way." Troy said.

"I'm not your girlfriend!!" I yelled at him.

James pulled my shoulder blades tighter together, which made me let out a whimper.

"Let them go!" Mike yelled.