Dungeon and new people

Start from the beginning

Alright, after a long ride on Asher's wind, I have finally arrived at the place where I need to explore! So this is the dungeon? Looks a bit...Destroyed. But what did my dumbass expect anyways? It's a dungeon, get over it.

It's been so long since I've enter a dungeon, I forgot these things even exist! All I know is that it's abandoned, rusty, people probably don't give a damn about it....And maybe they have treasure? Maybe an destroyed looking dungeon would have so many treasures? I could be rich.

'Imagine a massive amounts of treasure in here..Ohh I could be soo rich!'

"You don't even use money here.."

'Oh shut up! I could be rich without spending my money!'

"No you won't."

When entering the dungeon, I realized that the place was very dark, like SUPER dark. I remembered this is like the time where I had my first mission, this is not that new for me.

Also, I'm so glad I'm not gonna be alone on this...Captain Nozel did said that there will be people from different groups will accompany me in the dungeon. Maybe I could get along with them while exploring?

________

"I heard you send that peasant on a mission. Tell me, brother..Why would you ever send him on a important mission? You couldn't let me do it?"

"It's not my fault the Wizard King had choose him to go."

"..Huh? The Wizard King had chosen him? That's...What a sick joke! There's no way! And a peasant like him?!"

"Not my problem, I'm not the Wizard King here."

'....That peasant bastard! How did he get chosen but not me..'

"You should be appreciated a peasant like him is in our group. I'm sure he will be a successful Magic Knight one day."

"..."

_______

"Excuse me! Could you not step on my foot?!"

"I can't help it, it's pitch black!"

"It's dark because you drop the light!!"

And what the hell is going on there? Random people are here?? Oh and yeah, it's pitch black here, I can't see shit. I'm guessing those people who were yelling at eachother are the people from the other groups..But I can't really see them, it's too dark!

I suddenly saw light from far away, I saw three people there, and they look...One of them look familiar, and are they the Black Bulls? I saw their robe. I tried to be sneaky because I didn't want for them to think I'm the enemy here. I saw them entering the bright place, I was waiting for them to fully go in so they won't see me..

Thinking I got away with that, one of the, I'm guessing, the Black Bulls had speak,

"Who's there?!"

This ash-blonde boy said in a loud tone as he suddenly got a grip of a sword that he had obtain from his grimoire. He pointed it at me,

"YOU! ARE YOU THE ENEMY!?"

I raise the both of my hands in front of my face and start to sweatdrop, I then start to deny about me being the enemy. Nervously shaking my hand and then point at my Silver Eagles robe,

"I'm..I'm one of y'all! Trust me, I'm a Magic Knight too!"

I said, the boy put his sword down. He quickly bow and start apologizing, I saw his friends were looking at the two of us. A silver hair girl, who looks like one of the Silva..Ask me what my name is. Okay, she looks so familiar to the Silva? The silver hair and everything..Maybe I'm just imagining things.

I start Introducing myself instead of just stare at them in silence. The three of them start to introduce themselves as well. The loud one was Asta, the boy that I've seen at the entrance exam. The girl was..Noelle Silva. So I was right, she's their sibling! But why isn't she with her siblings? Hm. And lastly, the blonde guy with a creepy smile on his face was Luck. Luck...Odd name. Then Luck ask me if he can fight with me, I just said a simple 'no' because I do not want to get killed by this dude.

We all just straight up enter the bright place that was a part of the dungeon after we introduce ourselves. And by the looks of it, the other part of the dungeon is really beautiful, though I suddenly felt this strong..Aura? Or whatever it is, I just felt weird when I first enter this place,

'What is this weird feeling? What's going on with my body?'

"I think you're talking about mana...Mana is a supernatural energy that exists in this world and inside people. Mages actives their spells by expending mana."

'Ohh!! So that's why I feel weird whenever I cast a spell or I'm around people, that's cool!'

"Wha..A trap spell?!"

I turn around to see Asta cutting a spell that just come up from the ground. Unfortunately there are trap here..What did I even expect anyways? It's a dungeon.

...
(Skipping to where Luck start to run away to somewhere)

3rd person POV

"Something important just came up! You guys can go ahead and explore the dungeon."

The blonde start to sprint away from the three, they all watches as his figure start to disappear after he had run off. (____) never knew he would find somebody that is desperate to fight, but he feels like they should just let him be.

'Honestly, I was also desperate to fight somebody when I was a bit younger, so I'm not here to judge-'

(____) suddenly felt his torso, arms and legs got capture by something. His eyes widened upon seeing vines that had capture him out of nowhere, then he also noticed Noelle had also got captured. The vines was leading them into a plant monster's mouth, (____) was internally screaming when seeing the creature's big mouth. Though somebody had save them, Asta had cut through the vines but he had also got captured.

'OH SHIT.'

If Asta help him, then he will help him too! His grimoire start to float in front of him, he was about to cast a spell that might get rid of the creature but somebody had race him to it.

Blades that were made out of wind(?) appear out of nowhere as it attack the creature, letting Asta getting out of the vine's grip.

(____) turn around to see who had save Asta from getting eaten.

"The Golden Dawn..."