Chapter 2

DIEGO'S POV

My name is Diego. Me, my dad and all of the others in F.B.I live in a action movie. My father is the top spion for F.B.I which make me very famous. We are looking for some kind of royal family but I don't know why. But I still remember the day my best friend Leon told me we were going away...

~Flashback~

I was at Leon's house with Leon, Maxi and Andres when Leon suddenly rised.

''Guys, I haved something to tell you.. Well, your dad told me to tell you so here it goes'' Leon said and took a deep breath. He seemed to stuggle with the words ad I had no idea what was going on.

''Well, we need to quit the Studio and go for some kind of mission. Our dads and your mom Andres, is going to catch the royal family of Argentina. I hope you are ready to leave, because we're taking my dad's jet in two hours'' he said and looked at us with sadness in his eyes. I get that he's sad but seriously? He is THE Leon Vargas and he should be happy to do a adventure. I am, in fact I was almost quitting thestudio, too much drama..

''Let's get going then!'' Andres said. He's the dumbest of us all. Sometimes I am wondering how he even got in to school..

''We are going to meet up in two hours with our parents. See you then'' Leon said and I started to go to the door. I was in total shock. I was really annoyed with my dad, he had all this information and didn't say a shit to me..

LATER ON
I hadn't spoke a word to my dad, I think he know's that I am angry on him. He just said it in a rush and then he said ''Let's go'' when we were about to go. He's still my father and everything, but he is not going to be forgiven that easy..

Me and my dad were driving outside a farm. We was supposed to meet the others in a hidden place so nobody could see us. I still think this idea is stupid but what can I say, do I have a choice?
'' We're here'' my dad muttered. We hadn't been talking for hours but I think that he is scared of what I am going to say to him.
''Just so you know, I am angry on you'' I said before taking my seatbelt of and drag the door up before I slammed it back again. I had to take my anger out on something I guess?

I saw Andres, Broudway, Leon, Maxi and their parents in distance and walked over there. They looked just as usual, fixed hair and perfect skin. We were almost like girls and could talk about hair and clothes for hours. The regular subjects in our man-talks was 'Is this shirt too bright', 'Is my hair high enought?' and things like that. But I promise, we talk about girls and.. yeah, things like that.
''Man, I thought you never would come'' Leon said and brohugged me. We were really close friends and he was the one who could help me come over this situation.

This was the end right now. Me, my best friends and their family was about to go on a mystery hunt for some royal family. Who knows when we could be back? IF we are going to get back? We'll se that in the future, I guess...

HI GUYS!
I hope you could forgive me for not updating in 2 weeks. But right now, we in Sweden are free from school in a week I am going to update a lot! I am also thinking about starting a new story. But I am not as sure of what it will be about. If u have any ideas, I'll be happy if u write them in the comments.
Lots of love from me!
//Mathilda