Chapter Eighteen-Looking For..

Willow-Graces Pov
I was in middle of looking for my blue teddy bear Ashton had gotten me when he walked into the room half-naked. He just got out of the shower and only had his boxers on. I start checking him out because why not?
"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk on his face.
I walk up to him and hug him around his waist.
"Mmhmm." I said nodded my head into his chest.
He starts laughing. He looks down at me and I blush.
"What are you looking for?" He asked .
"I can't find our teddy bear." I said fake pouting.
He points his finger to the other side of the room and I see its in the corner on top of a little self.
"Thank you! Now get dressed." I said walking out of his room with the teddy bear in my arms.
I went down stairs and made some coffee, I put it in a travel mug and by then Ashton was at my side.
"Ready to go?" He asked kissing my cheek.
I nodded my head and looked at what he was wearing. Black skinnies, Plain black teeshirt, A flannel wrapped around his torso, red bandana, and black vans.
"Like what you see again babe?" He asked twirling around.
"Hahah babe you wish." I said laughing and pushing his chest slightly.
He grabbed my hand.
"Wait!" I said. I pulled my hand from his and ran up the stairs into Luke's room. Thank god he was dressed. He was on his computer. Crying?
"Luke what's the matter?" I asked hugging him.
"Mom. She wants me to send you back." He said sobbing.
"No Luke! No! You can't do this to me! You have no idea what she has done to me!!" I shouted at him.
I lift up my shirt just a little bit passed my belly button. I pointed out every scar I had.
"She was drunk, she was stoned, she was sober, she was pissed, she was drunk again, drunk, drunk, and stoned." I pointed out the eight scars I have on my stomach. I started crying.
"Luke you can't send me back. Please!" I said pleading.
"I can't do anything Willow! Your only 17! You have to be 18! I'm sorry I let you down." He said crying.
I ran out of the room tears streaming down my face. I bumped into Ashton on the way out. He was crying also? Had he been listening?
"Willow-Grace. I will always love you. And I will fight for you. I will do the right thing for you. I'll try my hardest to not send you back." He said.
I just nodded my head.
"How about I run out o the store real quick and bring back a bunch of junk food. We watch movies in my room? Yeah?" He asked.
"That sounds amazing!" I said hugging him again.
"WILLOW-GRACE!" I hear a scream from the kitchen.
I hug Ashton real quick one more time and run into the kitchen. Only to find Calum no Michael hugging onto each other standing on the counter okay then?
"What?" I ask.
"Rat! There's a rat!" They screamed and pointed to the animal.
I looked around the corner and started laughing my a$$ off.
"What's so funny?" They yelled/asked me.
"You dumba$$es that's my cat! Sadie! Bwahahah." I said picking her up and petting her.
They both jumped off the counter and blushed clearly embarrassed.
"Want to hold her?" I asked.
Calum nodded his head. I handed him the cat and walk out of the room.
'Oh Lord please! Please! Please! Help those boys there really going to need it.' I said silently in my head.
Then my phone went off.
Unknown- 'We have your darling boyfriend. Want him back? If not we kill him after 12pm. You have till then.' It read.
"MICHAEL,CALUM,LUKE," I scream the loudest I can.
"WHAT!" All three ask running in.
"Ashton....12pm.....Kill....Text message....." I said In between sobs. They grabbed my phone and read the message all the color in there faces dropped.
"We have to save him!" I said shouting/crying.
"Let's go!" I said pushing the boys out the door.
I ran upstairs to grab the teddy bear for good luck.
I looked at the clock. 2pm. "Stay in there babe. I'll be there. I promise." I said aloud.

A/N: How was it? Drama right?
Liz wants Willow.
Someone's got Ashton.
Michael and Calum freaking out over cats.
Wonder what will happen next?
Love all you beautiful people!
~Emilyxxx