Chapter Thirty Two-Home? Uh No...

Willow pov.
He nodded and said. "Aaliyah (al-ie-yah) Paige Irwin." He finishes.
"I love it Ashton." I say.
"Aaliyah Paige Irwin, And Tomico Marie Hood, welcome to the world and good luck, you each have three uncles that love you so much. Including one mommy that loves you with all her heart. I can't wait till I can hold you guys." I say.
Just then a nurse walks in,
"Okay Baby A's name is?" She asks.
"Tomico Marie Hood." I say with a smile on my face.
"Okay that's awesome, now Baby B's name?" She asked.
"Aaliyah Paige Irwin." I say smiling.
"That's cute, so as you know they were premature and we never did tell you how much they weigh,
Aaliyah was doing much better then Tomico, so he weighed a total of 4 pounds and 11oz, as where Tomico weighed, 3 Pounds and 4oz. But we also discovered one more thing." She said looking at the floor.
Oh no this can't be good.
"Tomico has a one problem, she can't hear.." The nurse says.
My heart just drops.
"I-is-is there anything we can do?" I ask trying to keep the tears away.
"Yes, there is. But I would be hard to do on such a little child." She started. "We can either go in for surgery or we can try hear aids. You pick." She finished.
I looked at Calum and he mouthed the words hearing aids.
"Can we try the hearing aids?" I ask.
"Of course. We can try them in about, two weeks, which will be the time that they get out." She finishes.
"Okay sounds great, but one more thing?" I ask.
"Yes?"
"When can I hold them?" I say looking at the two babies, Tomico with wires in her arms and mouth and nose, then Aaliyah who just has an iv and a nose wire.
"Uhhh Aaliyah is any time as for Tomico we want to wait until tomorrow to try.." She says.
I start to cry a little. I want to hold both my babies.
"I'm sorry but I don't want to hold Aaliyah with out Tomico, is there anything you can do?" I ask, trying to fight the tears.
"I'm sorry. But no." She said.
I start to cry. Ashton just sits there trying to fight back tears as Calum is bawling considering he found out his daughter can't hear and is really weak. But I know she'll make it. She's just like her dad, a fighter.
"Okay, I'll wait then." I say.
She nods and the boys start wheeling me back into the room.
Once I got there I broke down crying. Same with Calum.
"I'm a terrible mother. I'm the worst ever." I say.
"No your not, please don't blame yourself." Luke says.
"I'm ready for bed can we just go to bed?" I ask.
They nod and Luke gets on the bed with me (in a brotherly sisterly way!) and Calum and Ashton sit in the chair together.
This has been along day,
I just want to hold my babies.

A/N:
How was it?
Aww poor Tomico!!!
Well anyways I hope it was good (:
Love all you beautiful people
~Emilyxxx