"He wouldn't tell me the details, just said that they'd be here early," he replied. I nodded slowly. "C'mon, let's go" he stated, back to his happy self. I laughed, following him. 

I opened the door, slipping in and waiting for Ranboo. We walked to the throne together. 

Dream was there, Sapnap and George were sitting by his side. Unlike regular mornings, they were all sat at the table to the right. Then, I noticed a woman and a man sitting with the three guards as well. 

I caught Callahan's eye, he had been lurking a few paces away, observing silently. I frowned, jerking my head slightly at the table. Callahan shrugged in response. 

"Who's that?" I asked under my breath Ranboo. Ranboo looked at the guests. 

"I think that's Captain Puffy, a ruler whose kingdom is located at sea" he replied in the same hushed voice. "I'm not quite sure who the man is though" he mused. I looked back at the woman. 

She had white curls, they were long and the only word I could use to describe them was poofy. She wore a white dress shirt, black trousers, and a dark red coat that trailed down to her feet. Oddly enough, she had ears that looked a bit sheep-like. I didn't question it, I found that it suited her. 

She wore no crown but had a hat instead. It looked a little like a pirate's hat, Ranboo had said that her kingdom was out at sea. 

The man looked stern, but I saw a twitch of a smile. He had dark hair and his crown was silver. He had a blue dress shirt and black trousers, a long black cape hung from his shoulders. 

Sapnap caught my eye, he gave me the quickest of smiles. 

Bad walked over to Ranboo and me. 

"Good morning," he greeted. His voice was bubbly, but he walked quietly. "Dream wishes for the both of you to go over to him" he informs. I frowned but was silent. 

My cloak was up, so it was rather difficult to read my expression. I instinctively gripped a knife I had hidden. 

"It's fine, go on" Bad reassured. I gave him a small smile before nudging Ranboo to follow me. 

He followed me as I walked over to Dream and the two guests. 

Dream looked up when he saw me. I was assuming he hadn't heard me. From the looks of it, nobody but Dream had. 

He gave me a grin. 

"Quackity, Puffy, this is Ranboo, another one of my knights" he introduced. 

The woman looked up at the name of the halfling. Puffy, as Dream had called her looked a the two of us. 

She smiled. 

"Ranboo?" she repeated. "As in the half enderman?" she asked. There was no rudeness or mockery in her words, just pure curiosity. How had she known?

"Yes, that would be me" Ranboo replied, giving her a nervous smile. The man was looking at me, his dark brown eyes squinting a little. 

I shifted a little, tightening my hold on the knife. Dream noticed this and grimaced a little. 

"Who might you be?" Puffy asked me. Her smile was soft, she looked at me with kind eyes. 

I looked quickly at Dream. I really didn't want to introduce myself. The more people who knew, the more public it was likely to become. 

"They are my best fighter, an old friend" Dream answered for me. I gave him a thankful look, but I wasn't sure if he could see it. 

Quickity's gaze only darkened as he frowned. 

"Have they got a name?" he asked. Dream cracked a smile. 

"It's up to them if they'd like to reveal themselves" he replied. Puffy's eyes drifted back to me. 

She smiled. She was not much older than Dream, a few years at most. 

"I will most definitely be seeing more of you, you look like wonderful company" she declared happily. Ranboo grinned and I could see Sapnap trying very hard not to burst into laughter. Dream looked amused, fighting a laugh. 

"That is most definitely the first time I've heard somebody describe me as wonderful company upon first meeting me," I spoke, keeping my voice toneless and flat. If possible, Puffy's smile widened. 

"She talks," she said. She looked surprised, but the smile was still very wide. Dream laughed. 

"On occasion," he replied. Bad was laughing to himself silently behind me. 

The rest of the morning passed, I didn't get much on Quackity, but Puffy was sweet and very enjoyable. 

Soon after lunch, Quackity declared his leave, telling Dream that he'd be hearing from him soon, but to my surprise, Puffy was staying for a few days. 

After Quackity had left, Dream told us all to join Puffy and himself at the gardens. 

I hadn't been there much, it reminded me greatly of the people I had left behind. 

When getting Ranboo back, I decided not to say goodbye. I figured it would be much harder to leave if they knew I was going. Ranboo had been given the chance, he informed me that he only said he was going away, not saying a word about me or about his location. 

I often played songs that Wilbur and I practiced, the first few weeks I would cry, but over time, they were a distant memory. 

However, the gardens were rather overwhelming, seeing as both Ranboo and I had spent countless evenings and mornings in the gardens at Gaminyth. 

Nonetheless, we followed Dream's suggestion and met him and Puffy at the gardens. I was standing by Ranboo's side, arms limp at my sides. 

Sapnap and George were sitting on a bench. Callahan was beside a tree and Bad was talking to a dark-haired man who wore a cloak the color of diamonds. 

Dream was sitting beside Puffy, telling her something and gesturing around with his hands. 

I stared at the sight. I could so easily have been in this same situation, but with different people. 

The voices were building up. They picked up on my old memories, grief, and sadness and heightened it. They chanted and stated phrases over and over again. 

Wilbur

DEAD

DREAM

Ranboo

Helichor

Phil

ANGEL OF DEATH

I hadn't noticed my fingers were clenched until Ranboo's own hands met my own. 

A few voices were laughing. Laughing at my weakness. They knew no matter how hard I tried to forget those memories, they'd always hold weight over me. 

The voices were only getting worst. They were restless and I needed to listen to them. They were telling me to kill, to scream, to murder everyone in sight. 

I needed to get away, I could not hurt anyone else I cared about. 

A/N: New chapter. I'm writing these pretty quickly!