10th Story: Moved

{*not a scary story but just a random story to tell*}

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

I love talking to my stuff animals, yes i'll even admit that I still do this until today. 

The stuff animals I have where all given to me when I was young. And I love all of them equally!

I always talk to my stuff animals alone because if I did talk to them with someone watching me they're gonna think im crazy

(I dont have a reason why I talked to stuff animals, I just talked to them randomly out of the blue)

It was school time ⌚ so I hurried fixing my bag and changed clothes. 

After I was done changing, I went to the table and shoved all of my breakfast into my mouth

My brother laughed at me for looking like a puffer fish.

/\After me and my brother roasting each other/\  (ah yes, such a nice reunion-)

I went to my closet trying to find my school ID, in my school NO ID NO ENTRY! a rule that everyone follows.

I checked everywhere but I couldnt find my ID. then, thats where I randomly talked to my stuff animals again.

"Do you guys know where my ID is?"  I asked the lifeless but adorable stuffed animals that were near me. (of course i know that they're not gonna answer me)

I noticed that one of them was missing. Snowman ⛄! (he doesnt have a name)

snowman is in my study table all of the time, where is he now? 

"Mom! Do you know where Snowman is? You know, my stuffed toy?" I asked 

"I think I saw him in the couch dear" mom said

I went to the living room and there he is! Chilling in the couch!

I grabbed him and saw that near him was none other than my school ID! How TF did these two get in the living room? I always put my ID in the closet and snowman is always in my study table. Did my brother messed with my stuff again?

"Oi brotha!! Stop messing with my stuff!!! >:0" I yelled while violently opened his bedroom door.

"DUDE WTF??? STOP! YOUR GONNA BREAK MY DOOR!!! AND NO, I DIDNT MESSED WITH UR STUFF THIS TIME!" He yelled while holding on his console.

"LIES!!!" I screamed

"NO IM TELLING THE TRUTH!!!" he said while looking sad and annoyed

"If you didnt moved it then who did?" I asked

"idk" he said

I  violently slammed his door shut. I just wanted to annoy him more >:)

Who moved my stuffed toy tho?

End.