7th Story: Some 1⃣

{*Okay this is 2 short stories*}

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

↪"Unknown" (short story) 

[OK THIS WAS THE MOST SCARIEST THING EVER HAPPENED TO ME]

It was night time, I stopped drawing because my mom does not like it when I fell asleep in my desk like last time so I brushed my teeth put on my pajamas and went to sleep.

Ok have you ever felt before that ur eyes were still shut and your body isnt moving but you hear and feel whats happening around you? Well thats what happened!!!

I felt 'someone' pulling me up from my bed. When I moved my arm a little bit the 'person' let go of me and I fell on the hard ground OUCH! I started to cry because my head hurts so f*ckin bad. Eventually my mom heard me and immediately opened the lights in my room and saw me in the floor crying. She then looked at my head to see if It was injured but luckily im fine.

After that, I just looked at the clock and saw it was 2:(i forgot) am. since it was still night time I just went back to sleep.

I STILL WONDERED WHO WAS IT😓

ITS STILL CREEPY WHENEVER I THINK ABOUT IT.

End.

↪"Just a Dream." (short dream)

[okay this is just a dream that imma share for yall]

This isnt scary but just straight up random and weird.

The dream was about a man welcoming me to this 'place' he was very tall and wears a hat which makes him taller.

Turns out I was the WEIRDO because everyone in 'that place' has powers!

I also met a girl who looked like Makima from chainsaw man:

After meeting her I woke up :P

End.