"I'm gonna make you feel so good. Gotta get you all nice and ready for daddy first, though, all right? You gonna be a good girl for daddy, baby, do as you're told? Answer me"

"Yes" you sighed out loud, even now, when he couldn't even hear your reply. You found it helped you fully immerse yourself into your replay of what had happened that night if you kept up your part of the dialogue.

"Such a good girl. Want you to take everything off. Slowly, there's no rush. Tease daddy a little. Because you know that as soon as my eyes land on your perfect body I can't keep it in check anymore. It's like a switch goes off in daddy's head, hm? And all I can think of is getting my mouth on you, everywhere. My hands can't help themselves, I need to sink my fingers in your plump figure. So soft, so pillowy, my fingertips are tingling just imagining it. Can you feel it, baby, can you feel daddy touching you all over?"

"Yes" you exhale again, trying your best to keep from touching yourself where you need it most. You wanted to replay it exactly as it happened that night, because you made sure to remember it word for word. You couldn't forget it if you tried.

"Yes you can, you can't forget daddy's touch, can you? Can feel the cold metal of my rings too, can you? As I'm brushing my knuckles down your body, then up again, but always missing that one spot where you're dying for daddy to touch you. Awhh baby" you remember him chuckling then at your pitiful whimper "Is daddy teasing you? Is it too much?" he tsked you "You can take it. 'Cause you're daddy's good girl and you know I'm gonna treat you right, make you feel so good, you just gotta hold on for a little while longer, hm? Now grab those perfect tits for me, baby, knead them in your hands, don't be gentle. Daddy's feeling rough tonight, would you like me to be rough on you, hm? Can you take it?"

"Yes, God yes" you squeezed your thighs together. Why were you torturing yourself like this?!

"I had a feeling you'd say so" he'd chuckled low in his chest, the mere sound and now memory of it revertebrating deep inside you "You're dying for daddy to go rough on you, don't you, angel? Throw you around, manhandle you, treat you like my little slut? Hm? Are you gonna be a slut for daddy?"

"Please!..."

"How bad do you want it? Go on, tell daddy how drenched you got just listening to me. You can reach down and check, but don't linger. Not yet. That good, huh?" he chuckled again hearing you gasp "Good. Now take that finger to your mouth, suck on it nice and slow just like you sucked on daddy's thumb earlier. God, I love that dirty little mouth of yours" he groaned "Is it good baby, you like tasting yourself?" another chuckle "Such a dirty little slut. What is it baby? Are you getting needy? Do you need to touch your pretty pussy? Only it's not yours at all, is it? Whose is it?"

"Yours. It's all yours, daddy" you rolled your eyes back, kicking your legs in anticipation since you knew what came next

"Damn right it's mine, and don't you forget it" he'd said through his teeth and you suddenly felt all the air leave your lungs "Drag that finger to one of your nipples next, yeah? Your choice, daddy's feeling generous. Tease yourself, tug at it. Can you feel it somewhere else too, angel? Maybe I should make you come by this alone" he sounded amused at your disapproving whine "No? You should know I don't like being denied, Y/N. But I'll let it slide, just this once. Yeah? You've earned it haven't you, baby? You've earned it, all right..." he sounded out of breath too by now and you knew he was thinking about how you'd sucked him off less than an hour earlier that night "Go on, slide your hand down your body, slowly... slowly... " he tsked you, raising his voice slightly "Slowly! So eager, aren't you, angel? But you're doing this daddy's way. You don't get to come until daddy says you can, understood?"