Ugh

My bestfriend and I are the two colorguard captains... oop...

So far we've made it through all summer practices, guard camp, band camp, 3 football games, 2 halftime performances, after school practices and drama between members, members not showing up, members saying they are going to quit and more.

The other captain and I are burnt out that's all I'm gonna say. I miss my freshmen and sophomore year sometimes because I only had to worry about myself then and didn't have to worry about 15 things at once, The guard instructor that we have now comes in every Tuesday but it's me and the other captains job to clean the guard and make them look good.

On top of that I have a solo on a stage in the middle of the field and it's stresses me the hell out because during in school and after school practices the band director rarely brings the stage out so I can practice on it. Trying to make tosses on that thing with little to no practices with it is alittle hard ahahaha.

Sorry that's all my complaining

Anyways on the bright side despite all that I'm having the time of my life... I missed this so much... and I never want it to end, including all the problems that have been coming with it. I'll continue working hard.

I hope y'alls band seasons are going great.