Turf War

"Hey, thanks for the backup Angie." Cherri says to Angel Dust who gives her a big smile before laughing.

"You kidding? This is the best action I've seen in ages." He gets comfortable as the bombs go off.

"Where you been anyway? I thought you up and died or some shit." Cherri asked getting another bomb ready.

"Oh, I wish! I've been staying in this crappy hotel on the other side of town." Angel explains as he lights another bomb before giving it to her to throw. "Some broads are letting me stay rent-free if I play nice."

"Harmony, your dad's blowing everything up." Mal gasped.

Harmony shrugged. "Yeah, so? I do too."

The two friends smile at each other before they jump over their cover and Angel starts shooting away. "You know no fights, no pranks, no problematic language. Her words, not mine." Angel steps on a plank one of the eggmen was standing on making him go flying and Angel shot him in mid-air.

"Nice shot darling." Alastor told his mate.

"Thanks smiles." Angel grinned.

"These crazy bitches are no fun! Been clean for two weeks." Angel whined.

"Holy shit." Cherri replied.

"Well sorta clean." Angel says as he wipes the egg yolk off his face before smashing one with a bat. "As clean as you could get while hoarding a shit load of Bolivian powder."

"WHY YOU!" Vaggie growled at Angel.

"Hey hey cool your jets there Vags." Angel glared back at her.

Suddenly chains wrap around Angel and he flies hard in the air before landing hard on the ground.

Harmony gasped. "Daddy were you ok?"

Angel quickly covered Harmony's ears before the next part played.

"Oh, harder daddy."

"Really man!" Hades yelled.

"Angel." Alastor scold.

"Yeah yeah, but listen to this idiot." Angel nodded.

"Son?"

"Are you shitting me?" Husk asked.

"Wow, just wow." Alastor commented.

"Daddy, can you uncover my ears now? I'm missing the show." Harmony whined.

Cherri kicked Pentious away from Angel making him growl. "You whores have no class!"

"Now I can." Angel said before he uncovered Harmony's ears hugged her to him.

"In war, the side remembered is the side with the most ssstyle."

"Or the side that ain't dead." Cherri Bomb said as she cracks an egg in half.

"Speaking of style is your hat like alive or something?" Angel asked.

"Wait, is it?" Ben asked now curious.

"Oh well, that's none of your goddamn business, now is it?" Pentious asked.

"Would that make your hat the top and you the bottom?" Angel joked.

"HA! Good one." Harmony said as she fist bumped with Angel.

"OOOOOO." One of the eggmen said from the burn making Pentious throw a rock at him.

"I'm going to blow you to bits!" Pentious hissed at the two friends.

"Hmm, kinky." Angel smirked.

"OH NOT LIKE THAT! PERVERT!"

Angel Dust then notices someone is pointing a weapon at him and Cherri making him quickly push her out of the way and get trapped instead.

"That's was very admirable of you Mr. Dust." Ben told him.

"I always knew you were a good guy Angel." Charlie grinned. "That's why you were my first pick for the hotel."

"Yeah yeah." Angel waved it off.

"Not so cocky now are we?" Pentious asked Angel.

"You know, you really gotta watch what comes out of your mouth." Angel sighed. "I've been making these sex jokes the whole TIME!" Angel gasped at the bonds got tighter before he continued. "And it's obious you ain't catching on." Angel said as two more arms grew out of his sides and picked up his gun. "I mean... It's just sad!" Angel grinned before shooting him then giving him the finger.

"Oh, heavens is he dead?" Belle gasped.

"Nah." Angel assured.

"So think you're gonna get into a lot of trouble for this?" Cherri asked Angel.

Angle just shrugged his shoulders. "What's one little brawl gonna cause?"