4 | the first night

anything with an indent is spoken in teyvat language

anything with normal font is spoken in english

refer to the media for the house layout :D for the loft, imagine those beds that have like mini desks underneath the bed frame (?) but bigger

-

after going easy on the two inazuman people, y/n soon came to realize that maybe they should've went hard on them in the beginning.

in short, it turns out that kazuha and ayaka can be pretty competitive when it comes to super smash bros. the two had ultimately mastered the moveset of the characters they were using (kazuha was using ness, while ayaka was using isabelle), and y/n was getting absolutely destroyed by them.

they couldn't really be angry at the two though. it seemed as though they were enjoying themselves, so y/n just let themselves get demolished.

after a few rounds of them playing and everyone watching them in amusement, the gamers were getting rather tired and were coming down from their adrenaline rush. y/n had decided that they need to figure out where everyone was sleeping— seeing as though they might end up being at their house for a while.

as everyone grew more tired, the household became more quiet. everyone was on the verge of dozing off— despite not having a proper place to lay down— until a loud sneeze reverberated throughout the living room. all eyes shot wide open, except for the perpatrator who lightly sniffled.

"i apologize... i've actually had a cold the past few days..." it was y/n, who's thoughts were now jumbled al over the place, head fuzzy after delivering such a loud sneeze.

qiqi, who found herself laying on y/n's lap, looked up at them with her mouth agape. "sick? qiqi thinks you should sleep."

the streamer found themselves petting qiqi's head, and sighed. "i will, but i need to figure out everyone's sleeping spaces before i do."

"don't worry about it y/n, i'll handle it," aether said as he suddenly emerged from the kitchen with some lemon tea, "you can go rest now."

y/n looked at aether skeptically. "i'm fine, it's not that serious. i'll deal with everything before i finally sleep for the night. don't forget that i have to buy the rest of you guys some clothes since some of you were too tall."

room assignments . . .

y/n's bedroom - y/n, klee & qiqi

living room - kazuha & xiao

bedroom #1 (two queen sized beds) - zhongli, childe & albedo

bedroom #2 (two twin sized beds) - ayaka & keqing

bedroom #3 (two twin sized beds) - beidou & venti

in the loft - aether

below the loft - raiden / ei

1 hour later . . .

as everyone was finally in their respective rooms for the night, y/n let out a deep sigh before stretching out their arms. qiqi looked at y/n curiously, wondering what they were doing. klee had been knocked out on the streamer's bed already, deep in her sleep.

"qiqi wants to know what you are doing."

y/n smiled and sat down on the inflatable mattress beside the girl. "i was just stretching. it helps me relax after being stressed.

the girl nodded in response, before getting up and plopping herself besides klee. y/n cooed at the adorable sight in front of them, and decided to sneak a photo of the two on their phone. qiqi yawned momentarily, before gently closing her eyes.

"qiqi says good night, and hopes you sleep well," was all that could be heard in the room before she lulled herself to sleep.

"good night lovely~" y/n said in response, before going to their desk to start editing the youtube video they would soon upload.

'what an interesting way to wind down for the night,' they said in their head whilst compiling clips from their collaboration stream, 'it's nice to be in their company though.

it's only a matter of time before they end up leaving too. might as well make the most of what's in the present...'

little did y/n know, that this chaotic life would live with them for years to come.

-

NO ANGST!!!!! NO ANGST!!!!!! why would i make y/n suffer