CHAPTER-18💜

(pic credit to rightful owner)..

(Author's pov)...

One's the worker asked taehyung to move he did that... keeping all his fears and hesitations behind he walked...he walked like a baddas king he was...he walk confidently for his jungkook ,he gave all he got for his hyungs..nd he walked like he own the Ramp..

His walking style,to his postures,his eye contact with the judges,to his confidence and the way he poses for photographs ..it mesmerized everyone...

He finaly complete his catwalk nd when he was going backstage, he hears those loud cheers,he hears chants of (No.7)...he finally noticed he did it...

(Kook's pov)...

One's taehyung appears on screen ,we all became so serious,we were paying our whole attention to taehyung...his catwalk was the best catwalk i had ever seen..his poses were the best poses , nd i am not saying this cz he is mine...i am saying this because he deserved it....

He completed his walk confidently everyone cheered for him... including me nd Hyungs to...i just hope he gets selected..

(Tae's pov)...

In less than 2 hours every contestant auditions finished nd time for votes too..now we all were waiting for results,it will be announce after votes count..

I was busy in praying ,when i hear joohyuk hyung announcing something...

(On the stage)..

Now everyone as the auditions procedure is complete including voting too,we just have to wait for 5 minutes more till i got results in my hand... hope u guys voted wisely coz these 50 contestant fate is on you people's hand.. joohyuk spoke but got disturbed when someone came on stage carrying an envelope..

So Audience are you guys excited...coz the envelope i am carrying is the results...so without any further due i am gonna announce the results,All the best to you all sitting backstage waiting for the results..So in no particular order the first contestant joining..Be you(The Next Top Model) is tag  number..

No 18..
laLisa manoban..

No5..
Lee minho..

No14..
Jennie kim..

No27..
Park chaeyoung

No6
Kim jongin

No1..
Kim jisso

No47
Oh sehun

No35
Jackson wang

No12..
Ahn hyejin

And the last contestant joining these Beautiful people in top 10 is..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NO7
KIM TAEHYUNG..

(Back to tae's pov)..

The host started to announce top 10..
He was calling names and tag no one by one.. one contestant,two contestant then five then ninth.. i started to lose my hope...but the next name Joohyuk hyung announced..got me goosebumps..i was not able to believe that it was really happening...he announced my name,he said No7 Kim Taehyung which is me got selected in top 10 ...so without wasting anytime i walk towards stage to join them... with feeling of ease in my heart that i finally took my first step towards my dream nd made my love proud..

(Kook's Pov)..

We all were waiting for results..after few advertisement show finally resumed..

Host was announcing when someone gave him envelope which i know was results..i crossed my fingers when he started to announce selected contestants name..all 9 contestant names were announced but i still believe the last name will be my tae's name...nd it exactly happened..my love my baby got selected he did it.. hearing his name...my hyungs started to shout happily...nd i was getting emotional ...my tae took first step towards his dream..

(Author's pov)..

So Audience here i present you ...your selected Top 10...hard luck to other contestant...but we wish all the luck to you guys ...try next time for sure... joohyuk spoke then continued..

So now from Every Saturday and Sunday you guys have to vote live for all these contestant on the basis of their performance.. Now you guys will decide who deserves to BE YOU (THE NEXT TOP MODEL)..

Until Then take care ...its me your host  Nam Joohyuk signing off..

(Author's pov)..

Taehyung was about to leave just then someone stopped him...

Taehyung...

Oh joohyuk hyung..tae spoke..

Yes me...you were so good out there tae ,i was sure that you will be one those top 10.. you mesmerized me taehyung.. joohyuk praised taehyung lovingly..

Ahh thanks hyung.. u yourself was too good in anchoring..tae reply..

Well thanks..so tae are you free tomorrow evening... joohyuk questioned..

I don't know exactly hyung, tae reply

Oh ok well i will call you tomorrow afternoon to ask whether you are busy or not.. nd if you aren't busy..then i am taking you for dinner ..i mean to celebrate your selection... joohyuk explained..

Ook hyung sure.. well now i have to leave t.c..tae said  ...

Bye tae t.c...i will call you tomorrow... joohyuk replied back to which tae nodded nd left from there..

To be continued...)

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)...

Hey lovelies Hope you guys enjoy it..plz vote and comment it helps to boost my morale and encourage me to do more ...

(Special mention)..

Thanks @kimjeaona for commenting and voting on my story..

Love Saddy 💜