[ Tenya Iida x Reader ]

[  Loner x Popular Cliche  ]

[  A universe where quirks doesn't exist  ]

[  Y/N's POV  ]

"Have you heard that Iida..." that's all hear about everyday at school, Tenya Iida is one of the most popular person at my school. It's annoying to hear his name. I started to draw one of my ocs until my teacher, Mr. Aizawa came with his yellow sleeping bag. He yawned like he didn't have enough sleep.  "Good morning, class. Today, I will help you with any homework from your classes, if you have questions, ask for help."

I started to take out my folder from my backpack. Before I put it on my desk, I saw that my sketchbook was missing. "Wow, your drawings are amazing." I looked up to see a boy with navy blue hair, glasses, and ocean blue eyes. "Umm...thanks." I took my sketchbook out of his hand gently and put it on my desk.

He smiled at me, I felt my heart beating fast. I don't know what this feeling is. Before he could say anything else, a girl with black hair up in a ponytail and dark eyes came up to Iida. "Iida, don't forget we have a meeting to attend afterschool." Iida nodded at her. "So, what's your name?" I got a little startled since no one really talks to me.

"My n-name is y/n y/l b-but you can c-call me y/n." I didn't expect my voice to be nervous. Iida giggled a little bit. "Nice to meet you." It felt..nice to talk to someone once in a while. Then suddenly the bell rings for lunch. "Class dismissed." Mr. Aizawa goes inside of his yellow sleeping bag to take a nap.

People started to leave the classroom including Iida. I pack up my stuff and head to the lunch area where some students were. I sat at a lunch table where no one was at. I took out my bento (lunch box) out of my backpack to eat. After I was done eating, I took out my homework folder to do my homework for my other classes so that I don't have to do it when I get back home.

[  Tenya Iida's POV  ]

After I got out of my class, I headed to the lunch area to meet my friends there. I sat between Uraraka and Midoriya on the lunch table. "Ooooo. What's in bento." Uraraka says looking at Midoriya's bento. "Well, I-I got..." while they were talking, I saw y/n enter the room with their backpack on their back. They sat on a lunch table where no one was sitting. Where are their friends? Why I am so interested in this person?

"...Earth to Iida." I started to go back to reality. "Ooo, Iida~. Who are you looking at?" Uraraka says with a teasing tone. "Oh sorry, I was thinking about what homework should I do first." I lied because she will think I have a crush on them. Wait, do I? "You are no fun." She patted my back three times. I tried thinking about homework but that person also came up.

After the bell ring, I headed to a classroom where the meeting will be held. I usually get there 15 minutes early just in case. When I entered the classroom, there was something that stood out. The room seemed a little bit cold and look at the window that was cracked open. I see a person taking a nap on the desk. I walk up to them and realized that it was y/n. All of the sudden, I started to touch their hair with my hands, my face started to feel warm. Do I have a fever or-.

My thoughts were interpreted by y/n waking up. I took a step back from them. They sat up and sketch their arms out. They also rubbed their eyes with their hands. "Oh hey Iida." Their voice sounds so calm and soft. "W-Well, we are having a meeting here in about 10 minutes." They widened and they quickly put their stuff into their backpack.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were having a meeting her-" "It's alright. Oh and I forgot to give you my number. Because we are friends, right." For a moment I thought there face just turned red but it might be my imagination. "R-Really?" They said shock.

[  Y/n's POV  ]

No one never gave me a phone number or become my friend before. "Yes, of course." He said taking out his phone. I felt my heart beating when he gave me a smile. Then I took my phone out and we added each other on the contacts. "W-Well, I h-have to go. S-See you tomorrow!"
I waved at Iida and left to head home.

After months of getting to know each other, I started to develop a thing called a crush on Iida. But  I tried to confess to him, sometimes someone will interrupt me or I didn't feel confident on my feelings. I want to tell him so badly but...I'm afraid of rejection from him.

[  Tenya Iida POV  ]

After months of getting to know y/n, I started to develop a crush on them. I have been meaning to tell them how I feel but someone always interprets me or I get busy with assignments from different classes. While I was getting ready for school, I got a text from y/n.

Y/n: Good Morning!

Tenya Iida: Good Morning.

Y/n: I won't be able to go to school today because I have a fever.

Tenya Iida: Do you have anyone at home to take care of you?

Y/n: No. My parents are at work, so I'm home alone.

Tenya Iida: Don't worry, I will take care of you. 🤚👋

Y/n: Are you sure? I don't want you to miss school.

Tenya Iida: No, it's fine. Can you send me your address?

Y/n: Sure. Did you get it?

Tenya Iida: Yes. I will be there soon.

I quickly got dressed and putted some of my stuffs in my backpack. I walked downstairs to see Tensei watching tv. "Good morning, little bro." He said having a smile on his face. "Can you do me favor?" Tensei looks at me with a confused face. "S-Sure." I started to explain to Tensei that I couldn't go to school since my friend, y/n has fever, and no one is there to take care of them. I wanted him to call the school to tell them that I won't be able to attend school today. Tensei nodded and I started to head to y/n's house.

[  Y/n’s POV  ]

While I was sleeping, I heard the doorbell ring. I got up from my bed, I still felt dizzy, and hot. I looked though my pipe hole to see Iida with a bag in his hand, I opened door for Iida, and he came in. "Thank you, Iida. For-" I suddenly felt my legs give up but before I could fall into the ground, Iida catches me. "Are you okay? Do you want me to carry you up stairs?" Iida said, I simply nodded since my heart was beating faster than before and my breathing was shallow.

When he laid me on my bed, I felt disappointed that I wasn't in his arms longer. "I'm going to be right back, I'm going to make you some soup," Iida said heading for my door and closing it. Once I closed my eyes, I fell quickly asleep.

[  Tenya Iida’s POV  ]

Once I closed, I felt my face heating, and my heart beating fast. I headed downstairs to go to the their kitchen. I noticed that their kitchen was smaller than the one I have back at home. I looked around for the ingredients I need for the soup including the pot. After I found all of the ingredients, I started to prepare the soup. When I was finished with the soup, I head upstairs to y/n's room. I opened the door to see them asleep. I put the soup on their dresser so that I can check their temperature. Their temperature was high. Y/n's eyes started to open up a little bit. "Hey..Iida." They said with a small smile.

Before I could say any, y/n says something else and stood up on their bed. "I have a confession, Iida. I..really like you. But it's fine..if you want to stay friends. Because I want stay...by your side as long..as I can." y/n said then started to cough a little bit and lower their head down. I couldn't help but to give them a hug. "I-Iida, I don't want to get-" I intercepted them. "I like you too, y/n." They hugged me.

[  No ones's POV  ]

After that day, y/n and Iida started dating. And of course, Iida got sick and y/n took care of him.