[ Detective Tenya Iida x Mystery Novelist Y/n ] Part 1

[ Y/n's POV ]

Ding Dong..............Ding Dong..........

I slowly open my eyes to see the brightness of the morning. I got up from my desk and realized that the draft I was working on was a little wet from my drool. "What have I done-" before I could say anything else, I heard the doorbell ring again for the third time. "I'm comin'!" I exited my warm, cozy room into my cool, lonely. I looked through my peephole to see Detective Iida with his big, brown coat like always. I opened my apartment door to feel the morning cold breeze coming through me.

"Good morning, l/n. I brought some breakfast for you." I gave him a smile and let him in. I prepared some tea for me and Iida since I was still tired. We sat at my small dining table with only two chairs near a window where you can see Tokyo city from afar. I opened the bag to see six fluffy pancakes inside of the clear container with a small container of syrup on the side. I stack up my pancakes to cut them then put the syrup all over my pancakes.

"Mmmmm, this is delicious," I said with my mouth full of the hot fluffy pancakes. I haven't had these for awhile, I miss making them. "You shouldn't talk with your mouth full!" He said doing his usual hand chopping motion. Before I said anything else, I swallowed my last pieces of the fluffy pancakes. "Sorry about that. Anyways, why are you here, Detective Iida. Aren't ya supposed to be at work?" I said then, took a slip of mint tea.

"We..need your help on a case...again." Iida said, looking away from my glaze. I almost laughed since this wasn't the first time Iida asked for my help, including from the police. Iida always looks cute when he blushes. My quirk is analysis, this quirk allows me to look at things closely in detail that nobody can't see if they don't have my quirk. But if I use my quirk too much, it causes me to have massive headaches.

"Of course I will but.. it comes with a price. The breakfast doesn't count." I said with a smirk on my face. "I know, you want me to buy more books for you." I nodded then finished my tea. "Yep, ya know the deal. I'm going to get dressed." I headed into my bedroom to get dressed but also to brush my teeth since I haven't brushed them yet. I put on my grey long sleeve, my dark blue jeans, and my long socks with books on there. I closed my bedroom door to keep the warm air in since it's winter. I put on my shoes near my door and took my jacket from my rack. "Okay, I'm ready to go." We exited my apartment and I locked the door behind us before leaving. We took the elevator to the bottom to get to Iida's car. When we made it to Iida's car, we got in to head to the crime scene.

"So, can we talk about the case?" I said then he threw a file on my lap. Iida starts to explain that there was a man named Uzami Kaze, an actor that I know from a mystery show that sometimes appears on the Mystery Channel called X Mysteries. That man was the main character, Katsu, who solves mysteries that haven't been solved for decades. I started to read the reports and discovered that he was murdered during a party at his own house. I found a picture of his lifeless body, it looked like someone slit his throat with something sharp.

"What an unfortunate death." I muttered under my breath while still looking at the image. "Are there any suspects who might have killed him?" I said, still looking through the file. "It should have a list of the suspects." I started to look deeper into the file to see the list of the suspects. The list says:

- Narumi Flowers: Her quirk is commutation. Her quirk allows her to communicate with any living thing including people who speak a different language. She knew Kaze for a few years since they worked for the same company. She says that she was with one of her friends at the time of the murder.

- Hiroshi Yama: His quirk is telekinesis. His quirk allows him to move things with his mind. He says that he was drinking at the bar at the time of the murder. He has known Kaze since high school and he was his best friend.

- Makoto Nabu: His quirk is berserk. His quirk allows him to become stronger when he is mad. He says he was talking to some women at the time of the murder.

- Yui Tomoko: Her quirk is negative. Her quirk allows her to drain negative from other people to make any weapon she likes. She only met Kaze a few times.

"Okay, we are here," Iida said, turning off the radio. I look out of the windshield to see a big mansion. I wasn't surprised since he is a popular actor. I got out of the car to see a few police cars. "Excuse me, state yer name!" I heard a deep voice from behind me, I turned around to see..

[  To Be Continued  ]