~𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄~ 𝗲𝗻𝗱

-Time Skip-

"You are my high." I sang softly while changing Tamara's dipper. And yes I have a daughter, 2 years ago to be exact me and Tim bumped into each other while at the fashion week in France, and decided to talk things out since we both obviously still have feelings for each other. We have kept our relationship quit for over a year and some, which included in us barely posting on social media.

On January 12th I found out I was pregnant and on September 20th I had my beautiful baby girl Tamara Chalamet added to that happy event Timothy finally decided to man up and decided to ask me to marry him and I am now a soon to be Chalamet, we haven't decided to post anything on social media yet, but that might change in a few.

"Baby where are you." I Heard Timothee's voice from a distance. "I'm in the baby's room love." I yelled out for him to hear me. "ahh there are my two beautiful girls." He grinned while walking over to us and placing a kiss on Tammara's head the one on my lips. "Hello my love, we was just getting dress so we can have our little photoshoot." I spoke in a babyish voice, while placing kisses on her face.

"I also see you got dressed, looking handsome as always." The day we bumped into each other, it took me a while to agree to speak to him in private, I mean we haven't went on good terms since the incident happened and since after it happened I had trust issues with relationships and Men trying to hit me up in general, plus I wanted the time to better myself.

But I guess I was so into the moment and missed him a lot, I couldn't turn down this chance. It took him a total of 5 months to convince me to give him a second chance and from that day forward we continued what was ended. I have to say, I really missed this, from the cute messages he lives with me before he goes to a photoshoot or to film, His smile, waking up to see his face in the morning.

Just the little things makes me falls more and more in love with him. "So you guys ready to go on our little dinner?" Timothee asked as we got all our things ready and left the house on our way to have our first dinner as a family.

People may say all good things come to and end, but sometimes they find their way back to each other. My life is complete. This is my Lifetime!!.

𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺
•_________•

𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺•_________•

𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘

𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘

𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘

𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘

@𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗝𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀: ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ, ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡɪғᴇ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇʀɪsʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟᴀᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ💭.

𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙......

A/N

.First of all let me just say this wasn't the way I was going to be ending this book but:

#1. I lost interest and i
deas on what to do for upcoming chapters.

#2. I have a second account which I spend more time on which is the cause for late replies and updates.

#3. School.

#4. I just wanted to start fresh, I already have one book published and another one soon to be published {mafia themed}, so go check it out.

#5. The views and Votes started to falter and I wasn't feeling it anymore.

I wanted to give it a more happier ending and made it a little longer but my brain is clogged up with school and I have writer's block. But if you guys want on my other Account which is @Richards_viens, I can create another Timothee Chalamet story but you guys can tell me the Plot and stuff, so go on over to that account and follow me, I just decided to end it because of me being un-active and stuff so please forgive me, I am
really sorry I am just trying to balance many things at once, I am also deciding to start a aesthetic YouTube channel so that's a lot of work added to my schedule, + tiktok as well. Other than that thank you guys for supporting me and enjoying this book, I love you guys a lot and I really appreciate it. LOVE YOU GUYS!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄- 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾́𝖾 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗍✞︎ 🎉