11- 🎯 and Cobbler

Start from the beginning

"You ready to lose, Bea?" Harry asks, tone so serious. I look over at her, a stoic expression written all over her face as she challenges Harry. "It's on Harry, let's do this."

Endless laughs continue to leave my mouth. They are taking this so seriously and I can't help but find amusement in it. Ellis is also laughing as he cheers Bea on, and to my surprise she throws her axe in perfect form and hits the bullseye. She turns around with a massive grin and pumps her fist in the air. I can't help but clap for her, she's so happy.

"Ok ok, don't get too excited yet, we're not done," Harry reminds her, and brings her back down to reality quickly.

Harry steps forward with his axe in hand as he does a few warm up circles with his arm to loosen back up

Harry steps forward with his axe in hand as he does a few warm up circles with his arm to loosen back up. He takes his mark and steadies himself then throws, hitting just outside the bullseye. I see him hang his head in disappointment as he turns around to look at me, and I make my way towards him telling him it's ok and that we're still in the game.

We all have our turns and as the game is coming to a close, we've nearly tied it up. Me and Harry are still ahead, but only by 5 now. If Bea hits the bullseye, they win, if not, me and Harry take the game. I honestly don't care who wins at this point. The entertainment value of today was enough for me. Bea makes her way up to the mark and stands there staring at the wall in front of her. She shakes her arms a bit and rolls her neck around, getting ready for her throw. Harry is to my left spewing trash talk and trying to distract Bea from her aim. You would think there was a million dollars on the line as Ellis and I look at each other and shrug while laughing.

Bea lifts the axe above her head and makes a perfect throw, the axe tumbling through the air at impeccable speed before it hits the red center of the board. "Bullseye!!" Ellis screams as Bea turns around, running towards him and throwing herself into his body. He picks her up and spins her around before planting a kiss to her lips. Harry is distraught, but I bring his face in between my hands as I look into his emerald eyes. "You're the cutest, I love how competitive you are, but we can't win em all, huh?" He nods, his face like a sad puppy as Bea makes her way over to Harry. "Pay up, H."

Harry pulls his wallet out and quickly grabs a $50 dollar bill. He slaps it into Beas' hand and she thanks him, her bragging tone evident as she slips the money in her pocket with a smirk. I give Harry's hand a squeeze, his ego a bit bruised. "You going to be alright handsome?" I ask with a hint of sarcasm in my voice. "I'll manage," he chuckles as we get ready to leave.

We dispose of our trash and make our way to the exit. It's now late afternoon, and I made plans to see my momma tonight and have dinner. I need some time, just us, I miss her. I hug Bea bye and congratulate her on her spectacular win. Ellis high fives me and they make their way to dinner. Harry and I part ways for the evening, him kissing me once more before we go in our separate directions. He says he's going to do some exploring on his own for a bit, he wants to take more pictures for his portfolio, and he needs to get his film developed. "I'll see you later handsome." "Later Sweets," he says with a wink as he makes his way towards the pier.