The One

Summer's POV:

It had been 4 months since I had been hit by the car. Luis and I had been doing great,growing closer every day. We had been making love five times every day and I noticed my period was late. Luis brought me breakfast in bed this morning and I smiled at him,thanked him,then bolted upright suddenly. I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. Concerned,Luis was right there by my side in a second. "Are you okay Mami?" He held me as I puked,holding my hair back from my face. He helped me to my feet and I brushed my teeth. When I was finished,Luis picked me up in his arms and tenderly placed me back in our bed. "I'm making you an appt to get checked out Mami." I was sure it was something that I ate that had made me violently ill. My late period was more than likely nothing more than stress. He slept beside me. When I woke up,Luis was dressing me for my appt. "Hey Mami, you feel any better?" I smiled weakly. "A little. Gracias Luis,for taking care of me." He carried me to the car and got me strapped in. He drove me to my doctor's office and offered to go in with me,but I stopped him with a gentle hand on his chest. "Wait here for me por favor Luis?" He nodded. "Si Mami." He kissed my lips sweetly before I walked back with the nurse. I had to pee in a cup and have blood work done. After an hour or so the doc finally came back into the exam room. I couldn't tell anything from his expression. "Well all of your lab results came back exactly the same Ms. Ramirez. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised though", she chuckled. " So there's nothing wrong then?" Doc Jones chuckled. "Nothing that 9 months won't cure. Congratulations honey!" I was sure that I didn't hear her quite right. "Wait,what?!" She smiled at me. "Congratulations sweetie,you're pregnant and will be a devoted and loving mom soon." She handed me am appt card w/my next obgyn appt as she walked out. I was too stunned to speak. I got dressed and left the exam room in shock. Luis hugged me when he saw me. "Mami,Esta todo bien?" (Is everything okay) I nodded. "Si Luis. Due solo algo que comi." He hugged me close and kept his arm around me as we walked out to the car. We stopped and he got items to make homemade soup for me. He also bought Gatorade and 7 Up to help settle my stomach. I had to get a prenatal vitamin now also and some anti nausea meds. I was too shocked to even think about telling Luis that we're expecting a child. He never mentioned kids and I honestly didn't know if he would be happy or if he would leave me once he knew that I was pregnant. So for now at least,I decided to keep it to myself. When we got home Luis made me a luxurious bubble bath w/tulip petals floating on top of the bubbles. He had lit candles all over the bedroom. He had put black silk sheets on the bed. And he was placing a furry black blanket across the bed as I started stripping my clothes off. "Parada Mami!" He was instantly beside me lifting me into the bathtub and he watched me as I sank beneath the welcoming hot water. "Luis?" "Si Mami?" "Join me por favor?" He stripped down and stepped into the bathtub in front of me.

Luis's POV:

"Join me por favor?" I stripped down and stepped into the bathtub in front of Summer. Immedietly she sat across my lap and rested the front half of her body against my chest. Her head was on my shoulder. One hand was on my chest and the other played in my hair. My arms were wrapped lovingly around her. I breathed in her naturally sweet scent and became instantly aroused,wanting to make love to her right here in the bathtub. I kissed her neck and felt her slightly pull away. "Que occure bebe?" (What's wrong baby) "Nada Luis. Ha sido in dia realmente largo. Lo siento,no quise alejarme de ti." (Nothing Luis. It's just been a really long day. I'm sorry I didn't mean to pull away from you.) I hugged her to me and rubbed the palm of my hand up and down her back. "Luis, you're so good to me. Sometimes I don't think I deserve you." I felt something wet on my chest and looked down. She was crying. "Hola nena,esta bien. Por favor no llores." I caressed her cheek tenderly as I wiped her years away. I bent my head and kissed her passionately. When she kissed me back and wrapped her legs around me tighter I deepened the kiss and started making love to her. Tonight she was frenzied. It was almost like she couldn't seem to get enough of me. And I loved it. I carried her out of the bathtub to the bed,where I laid her down and took my time slowly making love to her as she stared in my eyes and moaned my name. We made love until the sun came up. "Luis?" "Si Mami?" "Would you ever want to get married or have kids one day?" I raised up on an elbow to look down into her pretty eyes. "Why,you plan on proposing to me tonight Mami?" She looked freaked out by my joke. Even though she managed a weak laugh which I didn't believe for a second. "No. I just wondered if one day you ever desired to be a marido or a padre." I smiled at her. She's super sexy when she speaks Spanish. "Si,I do Mami." I sensed that she wanted to tell me something yet she held back and tried to hide whatever it is from me. "Estoy enamorado de ti. Cuando llegue esa dia,me sentiria honrado de ser su esposo o el padre de nuestro bebe." (I'm in love with you. When that day comes I would be honored to be your husband or the father of our baby) I saw her eyes widen. "Luis you love me?" "Si Mami. Mas que nada." (More than anything) She looked so intently into my eyes. "Luis,te amo con todo mi corazon." (I love you with all my heart) I made love to her again and then we fell asleep. As she was drifting off, I thought I heard her say,"Nite Papi." I looked over but she was peacefully sleeping on my chest. I shrugged it off thinking maybe I'm just tired. I woke up a couple of hours later to my phone ringing. Of course it was Riddle. "Sup bro?" I laughed. "Hey dude. What's going on Matt?" "Me and Rhea wanted to know if y'all wanted to join us at a club tonight." "Sure. We'll be there. Just text me when and where." I hung up. Now I heard Summer's phone ringing. I answered it. "Hola. Who's this?" A female voice came on the line asking to speak with Summer regarding her results. "Lemme stop you right there for just a second. She told me her results came back fine. Is she sick?" "You'll just have to discuss it with her. I'm sorry." I hung up feeling like I waited all this time just for Summer and now I may lose her. I woke her up by trailing kisses all over her body,from her belly to her lips. She yawned and stretched against me. I was determined not to lose her if I could help it. I had never felt this way about any other woman before and I loved the woman laying next to me more than anyone or anything I realized. "Hey my sweet Puerto Rican", she said as she smiled at me and caressed my cheek. I smiled back at her. " Mi hermosa mujer." (My gorgeous woman) "Come on Mami let's get ready to go meet Riddle and Rhea." Summer wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down on top of her. "Luis,I love you." "I love you too Mami." I kissed her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. "We can go right after we make love again." I chuckled. "As much as we make love I'm surprised you're not pregnant Mami." The color drained from her face and she immedietly turned away from me. I knew something was up. "Mami,what's wrong? Por favor tell me baby." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back into my chest tenderly. "Do you ever even want kids?" "Si. I do actually Mami. I love kids." She turned to me. "Honestly Luis?" I hugged her closer to me. "Si baby." She said,"Luis,I have something important to tell you." I brushed a stand of hair off her face. "So tell me Mami." My phone rang. It was my dad. "I wanna hear what you have to tell me Mami. I have to take this call right now baby por favor wait for me and I'll be right back okay?" She nodded in agreement.