Complicated

Summer's POV:

So everything between me and Luis had been really good. So far so good..I still had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach that Eva was lurking around the corner to try and sabotage things between Luis and I. I was starting to trust him more and more every day. I didn't think that he would ever hurt me or cheat on me ever. I knew he really cared about me. But I still had that constant nagging feeling as if something bad would happen if we weren't careful. I really loved being with him though. I know Luis cares for me but sometimes I still feel like he doesn't want a committed relationship. I really wanna be with him forever and it scares me. If he knows how much I have come to care for him would he feel the same way? Or would he leave me? I knew that at some point I'd have to be honest with him and tell him how I feel. The timing was off right now. We had done so many fun things together. We'd been to the movies and out to eat. We'd been bowling and mini golfing. We'd been to amusement parks. We'd been to picnics in the woods. I tried to climb over Luis without waking him. He wasn't having any of that. "Where do you think you're running off to Mami",he playfully growled at me as he easily lifted me and pulled me to his chest. He kissed me and after a few minutes I playfully hit him in the chest with a pillow. He grinned. "Oh it's on now Mami!" I had managed to get up and tried to run from him,but he was super fast! We had the cutest pillow fight ever and then he playfully slammed me in the bed. "Now you're in trouble Mami!" I smiled. "Would saying I'm sorry help Papi?" He grinned. "Naw, I don't think so baby." I waited until he was about to kiss me then I placed my hands on his chest and gently shoved him. I had caught him off guard and I once again tried to run but he caught me around the waist. "Now I gotta spank you Mami." Playfully he spanked my butt with his large hand. Then he turned me around to face him. "I wanna look in your eyes while I make love to you Mami." He sat on the edge of the bed with me straddling his lap. "Luis?" "Hmm?" "I really care about you. A lot. More than I've ever cared about anyone before." He raised up on am elbow and looked down at me. "I care deeply about you too Mami." I caressed his cheek with my hand. He was searching my eyes as I said,"I really wanna be with you forever Luis." Nervously I ran my hand back and forth across his chest. "I'm falling hard and fast for you Luis." He looked into my eyes for awhile without answering. I thought he didn't feel the same way,so I immediately pulled away from him and rose from the bed. I put my clothes on and pulled my hair into a ponytail. Then I heard him get out of the bed and put his pants on. Just as I opened the door to flee down the stairs I heard him behind me. "Wait Mami. Por favor. I don't want you to go. It's just hard for me to show you how I feel sometimes because I've been hurt real bad in the past by the last woman that I let get this close to me." I dashed down the stairs crying before he could catch me. I bolted out of the front door. I honestly felt like he didn't want to be in a serious relationship with me,even though he said otherwise. He was faster than I had assumed. He tried to catch me before I did something completely stupid (which is exactly what happened). I was crying too hard to see the car speeding my way. Luis easily caught up to me and tried to shove me out of the path of the car which hit me anyway,sending me flying. Screaming he ran to me and cuddled my head in his lap while he called 911. "No me dejes nena. Lucha por mi preciosa.(Don't leave me babe. Fight for me gorgeous.)The ambulance arrived a few minutes later. I was loaded in and he was told that he wasn't allowed to ride with me to the hospital. Luis punched the ambulance in sheer frustration. His eyes teared up as he jumped into his car and sped off towards the hospital.

Luis's POV:

I was completely devastated by what just happened. I really cared about Summer. All I wanted was to make sure she was okay. I quickly sped through the N.Y. streets to the hospital. I didn't even bother to lock my car in my mad dash to get to my girlfriend. I got to the front desk and the nurse was on the phone. "Excuse me but I really need to"... She hushed me and cut me off saying,"Sir I'm on the phone right now you'll have to wait until I'm done." I snapped back at her,"I don't give a damn if you're on your lunch break! And I'm not waiting for you or anyone else to tell me where you took my girlfriend!" A doc approached me. "I watch WWE,so I know who you are. What's your girlfriend's name?" "Summer Ramirez." The doc went to the computer and searched. "She's in Trauma 2 and being evaluated for her injuries. If you follow me you can sit in the waiting room. When she's done being assessed then you can see her." I placed a hand on the doc's shoulder. "Lemme be real clear doc,I'm NOT sitting in a waiting room when Summer needs me! So you get me in there and do it now." The doc sighed but reluctantly let me in to see her. Her head was bandaged up,her face was bruised on one side,and her ribs were bandaged. She was calling for me in her sleep induced state. She whispered my name. "Luis! I want Luis! Where's Luis?" She was crying in her sleep. I rushed to her side. The doc put his hand on my shoulder. "She's got two broken ribs,banged up her face and head really badly. Otherwise she's ok Damian." I sat in a chair beside her hospital bed, looking at her as I teared up. I was supposed to keep her safe yet Summer was laying in this hospital bed because of me I told myself. Mentally I was beating myself up for it and I was blaming myself. I prayed and willed her to have the strength to wake up. When she did,three hours later,I got the doc. The doc came in and checked her out. "Hey there. How are you feeling?" "My head hurts and I feel like crap. I just wanna go home with you Luis. I'm sorry I ran away from you." She started crying and I went over to her and sat down,holding her in my arms. "Sshh, Mami it's okay. Once you're discharged I'll take you home with me Miami.