Chapter 13

"Hey, you goin' somewhere?!" ask niya.

"Huh? What? Oh yeah, I'm going to my rehearsals and I'm going to be late." I said na obviously, was not paying attention to the things I'm saying kasi late I was fixing my things and I'm really running late na nga.

"What?" he said, na halatang nalilito. Then umupo siya dun sa chair sa harap ng table ko.

"I said I 'm going to be late for my rehearsals." I said na mejo na nakukulitan kasi nga sobrang naghahabol na ko sa oras.

"Rehearsals?! For what?" sabi niya na parang nabigla.

"It’s for a fashion show okei?!" sabi ko, still arranging my things.

"Fashion show?! Since when did you become a model?" sabi niya na mejo nangaasar pa yata na hindi mo maintindihan.

"Twinx made me do it. And it's for a good cause so" sabi ko na sobrang nagmamadali na talaga then binilisan ko na ung paglalakad ko...

"When is it?" tanong niya...

"Huh? What?" sabi ko na mejo nagulat sa sinabi niya... finally nasa parking lot na kami...

"I said when is it.. i'd like to be there when you walk your very first catwalk." sabi niya wow, napaka supportive niya talaga kahit kelan...

"It’s this weekend… okei bye, i really have to go." sabi ko then i kissed him on the cheeks and bade him goodbye then went on my way.

All week I have been going back and forth from the hospital and to my rehearsals.Rehearsals were fun naman. I have met a lot of very interesting people.Sobrang layo dun sa mga stereotype na models na were used to seeing. Some of them were perofessionals in their own fields kaya I was surprised when I first met them all. Kaya nga hindi ako masiyado na insecure nung rehearsal days.

Finally it's the night na. When I got to the dressing room there were a lot of models there and everybody was moving, we just finished our roll call, and the make up artist decided to change the color of the lipstick and stuff. People are starting to pile up outside and I started to feel nervous. When I saw my dress, I was in awe. Sobrang ganda!!! It was inspired by the Greek goddesses' dress and it was so beautiful. While getting my make-up retouched the designer was also making minor adjustments to my dress,it was so chaotic, finally I'm already dressed up. While waiting in the dressing room, Twinx came in and wished me luck. Of course nakipagchikahan na naman siya, always had the latest chika about almost everybody. I have to admit she's starting to grow on me, hindi na ko naiirita kapag nagfefeling close siya. And I think it's a good thing. Finally, I could be around her with ease. After niya ko kamustahin, she went to other models na para makipagchikahan din. After a while, pumasok si doc sa dressing room.

"Hey there gorgeous!" sabi niya then he handed me a bouquet of flowers. Red roses, my favorite.

"Oh hey," sabi ko, and accepted the flowers.

"Well, just wanted to see you before you go off on your catwalk." Sabi niya, he's so sweet talaga.

"Well thanks." Sabi ko na napasmile na lang. We talked for a while.

"Ei, got to go na, I'll see you on the runway na lang. Baka kasi mawalan ako ng seat eh. Good luck!" then he kissed me on the cheeks, then went on his way na.