Mikey is h*rny 😏

⚠️This episode contains NSFW scenes.

Weird things happened this night, but everyone is okay.
We're going to watch a horror movie together, so we all sat on Chifuyu's couch and he turned on the TV.

Mikey came back with some pop corn for everyone and sat next to me, his arm around my waist.

...

We were in the middle of the movie but i saw notifications on my phone, so i checked:

Mikey grinned behind his phone, just next to me.

Angry: -"WHY ARE YOU SMILING MIKEY THE GIRL IS DEAD 💢"

Mikey: -"Guys, I'm going back home with Y/N. Have a good night everyone."

I took my bag and said:
-"Happy birthday again Chifuyu !"

Chifuyu:
-"Thank u so much for coming."

Everyone:
-"Bye bye Y/N and Mikey!"

.
.
.

I got on his motorbike, behind him.
I held on him putting my hands under his shirt. And Wow that's crazy how hot he is.

Mikey: -"Yeah that's a good idea, next time hold me like this darling."
Y/N: -"Baby you're too h*rny tonight" i laughed.

We went to my place, i just opened the door and Mikey already pushed me against the wall.
The lights weren't even on. He whispered very close to my ears:

Mikey: -"I am going to eat you..."
Y/N: -"Do it then."

We entered my room,
Mikey grabbed my both hands and put it on top of my head, i was against the wall.
With his other hand he removed my panties and was touching me.
He kisses my neck and left many hickeys, then his tongue entered my mouth, he turned his tongue inside my mouth very deeply. His breathing quickens.

Y/N: -"You're agressive tonight..."
Mikey: -"I want you so much. I want to feel your whole body on me."
Y/N: *blushes hard*

Mikey: -"I can't keep it anymore."
Y/N: -"?"

He pushed me on the bed, removed his shirt and got on top of me. He moved his lips on my neck, then on my ear:
Mikey: -"It might hurt."

He turned me over on the bed, i was on my knees and hands. He grabbed my hips and pressed it harder on his D.

Mikey: -"A-ah"

He goes faster, but when i mean faster that was really faster than the other times.
I heard a noise from my bed.

Y/N: -"Mi-key i th-ink- you b-roke my b-ed
I couldn't even speak normally he was moving on me so much.

Mikey: -"I'm not done breaking it. You will have to sleep in my bed for the n-ext nig-hts.