Death appointment ☠️

This was unforgettable, Mikey left my place a couple hours ago after we ate our breakfast.
I almost forgot that his life is in danger right now!
I have to go meet takashi and draken today!!

I'm wearing this today

Okay, now that I'm ready, let's go

I was walking so fast to the shibuya parking, Mikey told me they will be there today.

-"Y/N hi what are you doing here?" Takashi asked me.
I was trying to catch my breath, then i said:
-"Listen, Valhalla is preparing something..."
-"Valhalla? I know them" Draken said.
-"They're planning to kill Mikey."
-"What???" Draken said shocked .
I told them what happened, when hanma sent me this message...

-"That's crazy.. Y/N you're not safe here. By now i will not let you go back home alone." Chifuyu told me.
Draken:
-"Mikey isn't here for now, but tonight he planned to tell us something important, i think it's about Valhalla."
Y/N:
-"W-When and where?"
-"You shouldn't come Y/N, this is too dangerous, they may notice you." Takashi said.
-"Hey do you think I'm a baby or something? I don't care if it's dangerous or not. I'm coming."
Draken:
-"Do whatever you want, but please stay safe."

The night arrived, it was time for me to get out the house and to join the meeting. I know Mikey may be mad to see me trying to get in his gang problems but i can't act blind now that i know what's going to happen.

 I know Mikey may be mad to see me trying to get in his gang problems but i can't act blind now that i know what's going to happen

he didn't notice me yet, so i heard everything, they're going to fight tomorrow at 12pm, but i know what is going to happen.
The guys don't take it too serious...

After he talked to the Toman, everyone was gone.
I was still sitting cross legged on a rock, lost in my thoughts, a few meters behind him.

-"I noticed you, stop hiding."
-"What are you going to do? Punch them in the face??"
-"What I'm going to do is none of your business."
-"Mikey listen, they're going to kill you, i don't think you realize that."
-"The Toman will beat their asses."
I held his hand and looked in his eyes:
-"I can't lose you."
He blushed a little, and said:
-"You're not going to lose me baby. Did this bastard hurt you?"
-"who?"
-"Kazutora."
-"No he didn't, he changed his mind."
-"He's dangerous don't stay with him."
-"We're friends"
-"Are you joking??" Mikey said with wide eyes.
-"I'm not joking, i know what happened, i know everything."
-"So you decided to become friend with the guy who killed my brother and who is planning to kill me too?"
-"He should be punished, but for now believe me, He is insane, mentally lost."
Takemichi arrived:
-"Mikey, if i take back baji promise me to not kill anyone tomorrow."