Chapter 16

Last Chapter is Camila and Shawn ending their PR stunt so when Y/N texted 4 months had gone by. Just so you guys are not confused. Vanessa will be 5 months now.

Camila walked into the stadium and looked around for Y/N's manager. She was supposed to meet him for all her passes so she wasn't kicked out by security. She walked towards him and smiled when he held up her passes. "Y/N told me to make sure you went to her dressing room when you got here." He told Camila. Camila nods her head and follows him towards the dressing room. "She's not too happy today but she was happy to know that you were coming. Can you let her know she's going on stage in about an hour please." He says before pointing at the dressing room she was in. Camila nods her head and makes her way to the door, softly knocking before she walked in. 

Y/N turned around and immediately smiled when she saw Camila standing there. She stood up and walked over to Camila and pulled her into a hug, burying her face in the shorter girls neck. "Hey, thank you for coming." Y/N smiles as she lifts her head and hand, bringing it up to caress Camila's cheek. She wanted to kiss Camila but it's been 4 months since they've seen each other. The last time being at the coffee shop that her and Vanessa went to. 

"Thank you for the invite. It's good to see you for sure. How are you? How's Vanessa?" Camila questions. Her heart racing as she asks about the Danish woman. "I've been busy that's for sure. Vanessa is very pregnant now. She's about five months now and very hormonal, don't tell her I said that. How have you been? You sorta ghosted me but your manager sent over the recorded part for Body on Me. That's actually why I asked you to come tonight. Did you want to perform the song live for the first time tonight? We plan to release it in a couple of days from now." Y/N questions. Her hand still on Camila's face and the other around her waist as she looked down at Camila with a smile on her face. 

Camila felt her face heat up as she looked Y/N in the eyes. "Stop looking at me like that! It makes me nervous." Camila whines as she covers Y/N's eyes. "How am I looking at you?" Y/N licks her lips and gives her a closed lip smile as she continued to stare at her. They both knew what Y/N was hinting at but Y/N wanted to hear Camila admit to it. *GIF as reference*

"How am I looking at you?" Y/N asks again but she drops her voice a little, smirking when Camila's face heats up even more and she starts looking down

"How am I looking at you?" Y/N asks again but she drops her voice a little, smirking when Camila's face heats up even more and she starts looking down. "I'm not gonna lie, I definitely miss the feeling of your lips. Can I kiss you?" Y/N lifts Camila's head and brushes their noses together. Her eyes staying locked on Camila's as she waits for the Latina's approval. 

Camila doesn't saying anything but closes the distance between them and sighs when her lips touch Y/N's. Her hands shooting up to grip Y/N's sides as she feels Y/N press their lips together harder and softly nip at her bottom lip as Camila tilts her head and deepens the kiss. 

Y/N's hands moved down Camila's body and her hands gripped Camila's hips, her hands slowly dropping and resting just above Camila's ass. She pulled back from the kiss with a couple pecks before resting her forehead against Camila's and caught their breath. 

"Better than last time" Camila giggles. Y/N laughs before shaking her head as she leads Camila towards the couch in her dressing room and they sat down. Camila cuddled into Y/N's side as they sighed happily. "You look at me like you... Never mind." Camila mumbles embarrassed. "I look at you like you're the prettiest woman I've ever seen? That I'm lucky to be in your presence? Because I am lucky to be in the prettiest woman's presence." Camila groans as she covers Y/N's mouth as she blushes at Y/N's flirting. 

"If you don't mind me asking, how are you after what happened with Shawn?" Y/N caresses Camila's side. "I'm okay. Shawn and I were never actually together. He was comforting me about something else and he's gay. The whole leaving with his ex girlfriend thing was PR. We were told to be together for six months and his ex agreed to help us 'split'. How is the baby if you don't mind me asking." Camila rests her chin on Y/N's chest as she looks up at her. 

"The baby is not mine. She lied to me and I believed it. She was seeing this guy that didn't want to deal with the responsibilities and she was having a mini mental psychotic break because her grandma had died around the same time she found out she was pregnant... I am very upset that the baby is not mine but Vanessa has gotten the help she needs for her mental health and she's apologized immensely and I decided to step up as their aunt and help her out with whatever she needs. Nobody knows and I'd like to keep it private please." Camila feels her heart clench at the sad look on Y/N's face. 

She turns her head and brings her in a kiss, pecking her lips lightly, and caressing her cheeks. "I'm sorry you had to go through that." Y/N nods her head as she presses her lips against Camila's head and reaches in her pocket to pull out her phone. "Did you want to perform our song tonight? Give the fans a shock of their life?" Y/N changes the subject as she pulls up the audio of the song and started playing it. 

"I'm always down to shock the fans..."

*___________________*

Sorry for the upsetting news guys... You're not the papi but... Camila time???