Part - 3

Khushi didn't know what she has to do, her feet dragged her to Payal's room on its own accord. Her encounter with Shyam a few minutes back had shocked her to the core! In the past few days she was so caught up with her feelings towards Arnav that she had completely neglected Shyam.

I love you so much Khushiji. I don't consider Rani Sahiba as my wife Khushiji. And that marriage holds no meaning for me. I just want only you khushiji. I only love you KhushiJi. I really love you so much

Shyam's proclaimed love for her disgusted her and a shrill of negativity ran through her body. The way he forcefully pulled her into a hug made her feel that she became impure. She never wanted to stay in the same roof as he stayed but she had left with no choice. she just wanted to shout on him and smack and beat him up to pulp until he is dead.

Payal who was watching Khushi from the time she entered the room and saw the changing emotions on her face. Payal instantly sensed that something was wrong. Though they are not related by blood but they were connected by heart.

Payal " Khushi... what happened? Why are you looking so tensed? " making Khushi sit on the bed

Khushi " Actually Jiji, I... " stopped midway not wanting to spoil Payal's happiness by telling all about Shyam just before her wedding so composing herself " Arre no jiji... nothing has happened! Seeing all the decorations outside I just got emotional as since tonight we won't be together na that's why " pouting

Payal just smacked Khushi's head lightly and hugged her whole heartedly for being so emotional. Even Payal was unable to comprehend that now she has to stay away from her family. Since tonight she is starting a new life with the man she loved and the man who loved her the same way. It was the truth though she is starting a new life and will be away from her family from now on. Both the sisters could never stay away from each other since last 10 years from the time 8 years old Khushi had come to live in Gupta household but now they have to.

Payal breaking the hug " Pagli.. Now get ready before my marriage ceremony start "

Khushi " Okay Jiji " taking her lehenga went to bathroom

Khushi fixed her maangtikka and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

Buaji " Hai Re Nandkisore! Why are you wearing these red bangles with this lehenga, Parmeswari? Where are those red and blue bangles we bought for you? "