Chapter 18 - X-Factor (Judges' Auditions)

It's now 2017

When we arrived at the X-Factor building we were all really nervous I was holding Thomas hand

When we arrived at the X-Factor building we were all really nervous I was holding Thomas hand. When we got in the set us up and told us we needed to go for an interview to talk about the band.

-(The next part is based of there actual interview)
-(Ev:everyone, D:Damiano, V:Victoria, T:Thomas, E:Ethan, Ef:Effy)
-(I don't know any of the judges name so they are just J:judges with a number in which order they are sitting)

Ev:Måneskin

V:Basically, we had to apply for a contest and we needed a name. Since I'm half Danish they asked me: "Spit all cool words in Danish", and so we came up with Måneskin, which means "moonlight", which hasn't got much to do with anything, in the end...

D:It's Måneskin... That's it. We have a great relationship. I mean, we fight, of course, it's normal to do so, but we already have plans for the future 'cause in the end, we really get along.

After that we wait before we are brought back stage where Damiano gives us a motivation speech.

D:I said it many times: I believe in you as much as I believe in myself.

Ef: That's a lot!!!

We all have a laugh and before we go on stage Thomas gives me a kiss and tells me he loves me and I say it back before we start to walk into stage.

D: Good evening everyone!

J2: Hello

J3: Beautiful! Gorgeous!

D:Thankyou!

J3:How long ago we're you in middle school?

D:Not much...

J2:What do you call yourself?

D:We are Måneskin

J2: You got me really curious. What will you perform?

D:We'll perform an original song of ours: "Chosen".

J3:You always sing in English?

D:Well Effy one of out guitarist is from England so she came up with most of the lyrics as we are not great with speaking of writing in English.

J3:Really, which one of you is Effy?

She questions, I raise my hand.

J3:Why did you decide to write the song in English?

Ef:It's just... This song came out like that...Impulsively, and they all helped and we did have the song in Italian but we decided it sounded better in English.

J2:Go

We all get into position and begin to play

Once we finished everyone was applauding us.

D:Thank you, Thank you.

J3:Great,guys. I had a lot of fun. You're very strong. You play well, you sing well... Plus you...The boy there is what,18?

D:Yes

J3:Lucky you! Lucky you! How much I envy you! And also both the girls... I envy him, of course I can say that. I'm 2000 years old, I envy him a lot. You're very strong,very good. I liked you a lot.

D:Thank you, Thank you!

J4: You have a lot of potential. A very, very important thing is that you're a true frontman. In all these years we've seen many bands which lacked one.

D:Thank you

J4:There's a lot of work to do and a lot of potential. A lot of potential...

J1: You're still very green...

D:We're ready to work hard.

J1:Yeah, I know, but it's not sure that this is a job that might be done in this much of a short time. That's my only doubt, but there's a lot of talent...

J2:You've got a lot of work to do because you're still not as coherent as needed as a band. What I appreciate is the fact that you brought your own song,which is very important to me.

D:Thank you.

J2:Lets vote.

I grab onto Thomas and Ethans hand as I'm standing between them and they grab them back.

J3: yes

D:Thank you

J4:for me it's also a yes, guys.

J1: I want to know how far we can go. For me it's a yes.

J2: For me it's yes.

D: Thank you all. Thanks a lot. Have a good night and enjoy yourselves.

Once we all got of stage we all had a huge group hug.
We went out to have another interview.

D:We're really glad that Mara appreciated our performance. We were really counting on it, so it's really important for us.

We went back to our homes, we were gonna have a big party to celebrate tomorrow as we were all very tired.

Her outfit ☝️☝️☝️