Chapter 12 - Hanging out

It was the next day and thankfully it was the weekend

It was the next day and thankfully it was the weekend. I got out of bed then got dressed, as I was eating breakfast my phone buzzed. It was Thomas.

(Outfit)

Thomas- Hey do you want to meet up today,maybe?

Me- Yeah when and where.

Thomas- Maybe the park by school in like 15 minutes

Me- Yeah sounds good see you then

Thomas- see you soon

Once I finish breakfast I run up to my room and grab my lighter and cigarettes ( which Tony got for me thank god), when I got down stairs and started putting my shoes on Tony stopped and looked at me with a confused face.

"Where the fuck are you going?" He said with an attitude.

"None of your fucking business wanker" I say with an annoyed face.

"Oi, I won't say it again where are you going?" He says stepping in front of me in a intimidating way.

"I'm meeting a mate at the park alright." I say with a huff .

"Boy or girl" Tony says with a smirk.

"A boy who is my friend in the band and if you would so kindly move so that I can leave and won't be late, bye." I say as I shove past him and run out the door ignoring his shouts to get back.

When I arrive at the park I sit on a bench, as I'm about to light my cigarette I hear my name being called as I turned around I see Thomas running up to me.

When he reaches me he's out of breath from the running, he comes and sits down next to me. I lit my cigarette and look over to him.

"Hey, do you want one?" I ask him with a small smile.

"Yeah thanks" He says with a smile. I give him the cigarette and light, I watch as he lights it and blows the smoke I don't realise I'm staring till I see him hold out the lighter.

"Thanks" I say with a blush knowing he caught me staring.

"Do you want to go for a walk around maybe?" He says with a shy smile.

"Yeah"I say, as we walk around we ask each other questions and have a laugh. We end up at a kids park and we decide to have a laugh and go on everything, eventually we make it to the swings where we sit just enjoying each other's company.

"Shit, I have to be back soon or my brother will kill me." I say in a panic.

"I can walk you back if you would like." Thomas offers I agree, as we are walking our hands brush and then I feel Thomas liking our hands together.

When we get to my house we stop and look at each other

"This was super fun." I say with a wide smile.

" yeah, I know this might be a bit early knowing we haven't known each other for that long but I really like and maybe sometime I can take you out on a date?." He says looking down playing with his fingers. I take one of his hands in mine then use my other to lift his head up.

"Yeah I would really like to go on a date with you just message me when." I say with a smile. He sighs with relief and then smiles.

"I'll see you around." I get on my tip toes as he's quite a bit taller than me and kiss his cheek and then run up the stairs and into my house leaning against the door smiling like an idiot. I open my eyes and see Tony's face right in front of me...