1

Ikjun just wakes up thirty minutes earlier than usual. He glads he can manage his sleep nowadays, considering more fellow doctors in GS department this year really help him managing his schedule now. It's just casual morning for Ikjun to check in Uju and prepare his stuff before he go to the hospital. And since he's awake so early today and they're finish breakfast early, he wants to take Uju to school before work.

"Uju-ya, how about we get some waffle and Appa will drive you to school today ?"
"Appa, I'm sorry i forget to tell you. Eomma will drive me to school today". Ikjun is a bit surprised. Hyejeong is back to Seoul since 6 months ago and Ikjun gives her permission to see Uju whenever she wants as long as Uju wants too and happy. The first three months was quite hard and Uju only met Hyejeong once a week. But lately Hyejeong didn't just meet Uju periodically but also calling him sometimes, especially before bed. So Ikjun thinks maybe now they're getting closer than before.

"Aaah, geurae ?"
"I'm sorry" Ikjun saw his son's face getting down because he forgot to tell Ikjun about this. He walks closer to him, bent his body down to the same level as his son and fix Uju's hair and clothes and giving him his bag while his eyes get softened try to calm his son that's not a big deal.
"Hey, there's nothing to be sorry, it's good that eomma can drive you to school, okay ? let's get ready!"

Uju gives him big smile after hearing his father knowing it's ok for him to go with his eomma. Uju never really asked Ikjun why his eomma didn't live with them after coming back to Seoul. But he's kind of understand that they're having different life right now.

"Gyeosunim i'm sorry, I didn't tell you either, Uju said he wants to tell you by himself so I didn't said anything"
"No, it's ok Aunty Wang"

"Ok, your stuff is ready. Give me a kiss!" Uju gives him a kiss instantly on his cheek and smiling.
"Appa don't forget tonight we're gonna have hamburger for dinner"
"Arraseo, i remember"

"Dont worry gyeosunim I will always stay beside Uju" Aunty Wang saw how Ikjun's face looks uneasy and try to calm his down.
"Thank you Aunty Wang"

After Uju left, Ikjun decided call Songhwa to check that she's still at home and he will pick her up to go to Yulje together. It's almost two years after they get together. They didn't make their relationship a secret but they also didn't announce it to everyone. Somehow a lot of people in the hospital already thought and assumed they're having relationship because how they always together. So when the news is out, it's not really a surprise for everyone.

But apparently their bestfriends who sometimes cannot believe that they're together now. Ikjun and Songhwa remember how Junwan told them that Jaehak asked him how Songhwa and Ikjun got together after six months they're being together.

"Yaaa you know what ? Jaehak asked me when do you guys start dating ? And he said you two are dating because he saw you two always together and he asked Songhwa to say happy birthday to you, can you believe it ? Hahahaha"

Ikjun and Songhwa just laughed though they already told the boys separately but they seemed not take Ikjun or Songhwa's words seriously. Though even now they already know and believe Ikjun and Songhwa are together, sometimes they also forget and feels weird everytime Ikjun do something sweet to Songhwa or even kiss her cheek after all of them have lunch together and he needs to leave first. Ikjun and Songhwa just laugh when they're still shocked.

Now Ikjun finally arrived in front of Songhwa's apartment and see Songhwa already stand there with her pink blouse and white pants. Looking good as usual and Ikjun can't hide her smile while open the window.
"Hi Chae Songhwa-ssaem, do you need a ride ?"
Songhwa's just laughing at his flirty jokes. She didn't know why she always find everything Ikjun did or said always funny and makes her happy.

"You're early ?!"
"I'm trying to match with your schedule. Good morning."  Ikjun leans closer to Songhwa once she's done wearing her seatbelt and Songhwa welcome him with a small peck on his lips.
"Good morning" Ikjun hold his gaze for a moment looking at his woman smiling beautifully and he can't help but smiling give her a soft look while his hand touch her cheek that getting pinkish after that. Obviously it's not from the blush on because Songhwa rarely wear that.
"You're cute" and that's over, songhwa feels embarrassed and her cheek turns from pick to red that she can feel it burns her.
"Yaaaa" Ikjun just laughing and start his car to start driving to the hospital.

"I thought you want to drive Uju school today."
"That's what i'm planning this morning but apparently his mother wants to drive him to school"
"Again ?" Songhwa immediately turns her face to him. She knew there's something in Ikjun's mind about Hyejeong since she comeback to Seoul but she doesn't feel like to ask about it.

"Eo"
"Well it's good that she's trying to make up her time for Uju right?"
"Yeahh.. but.." the unfinished sentence goes along with long silence from Ikjun. Sometimes that made Songhwa more worried.
"What?"
"I don't know.. I said that she can see Uju whenever she wants but it's almost everyday. I'm just worry if something happen with Uju"
"You already give her requirement that Aunty Wang should always be with Uju, and you gave her do and don't list everything about Uju."
"I know i know..it's just..." Long sigh coming out from Ikjun that he also doesn't know what makes him worry. He just feels uneasy with Hyejeong coming back to their life again. Songhwa can see how he's worried about this situation and she wants to make him feel better and ensure that there's nothing to be worried about.
"Don't worry, Uju is a big boy now, and you're still his favorite person in this entire world" Ikjun takes a glance to Songhwa and her smile just make him feel better and feels like all the things he worried before go away.
"Thanks"

"By the way, what about you ?" Ikjun continue to take a glance at Songhwa with his smile trying to tease her.
"What about me ?"
"Who's your favorite person in this entire world ?" Songhwa turns to Ikjun in a second almost laughing and looking at him smirking like he knows what she's gonna answer.
"Oh really ? We're playing this game now ?"
"What ? I just want to know" Ikjun start to chuckle waiting for Songhwa's answer.
"No, I won't tell you!"
"Ok just tell me where am i stand in the list of your favorite person ?"
"Yaaa Lee Ikjun, seriously ?"
"I promised I won't tell Jeongwon, Junwan or Seokhyung" Songhwa can't help but laughing and looking at him smirking like a little boy that know what he wants and he knows what he will get.

"You are number two." Songhwa quick glances at Ikjun and see his face is changing and she wants to laugh but she's trying to hold it.
"Don't tell me you have a celeb crush ?!" Ikjun's eyes still focus on the road but his face says he's curious. Yet his question makes Songhwa wants to laugh more that she didn't think Ikjun will thought about that. Even Songhwa thinks there's no way she has celeb crush that she's rarely watch tv or seeing news about celebrity. But she remember one celebrity Minha mention while back then.

"Aahh now you mention about it, BTS. Yes I like him"
"Songhwa-ya, BTS is a boyband not one person."
"Ah jinjja ? Aaah I thought he is from America"
Ikjun shocked at how innocent Songhwa answered that but also almost laughing at how Songhwa is so cute and looking at her frowning, thinking of something seriously.
"Yaaa, do you just mention it randomly?"
"Ah, i remember, it's Jo Jung Suk"
"Yaaa Songhwa-ya, that guy is married"
"Ah jinjja ? Aigoo. Wait but how do you know ?"
"Doesn't matter. Can you just tell me the truth who's your number one ?" Songhwa can't hold her laughter any longer and Ikjun can't help but join her to laugh over his stupid question. They laugh for a while until Songhwa suddenly dropped a name.

"It's Lee Uju." Suddenly Ikjun stop laughing and turns his gaze to Songhwa, and she's looking at him with her big smile.
"Ok, I can't compete with that one" and they're just laughing again while driving to the hospital. It's always like this, their silly question, teasing each other and just laughing or fighting over small things but always end up laughing everyday.

They almost arrived when Ikjun suddenly got a phone call from Gyeoul, telling him that his long time patient Mr Seo Woo Jin, just come to ER with critical condition when he's already vomiting blood.

"Just stop in front of the ER, and I will park your car" Songhwa told him once Gyeoul finish her call. And Ikjun immediately turns his car in front of the ER. While he gets out from his car, Songhwa walks in to the driver's seat and Ikjun takes his coat from the back seat before leave.
"Thank you Parking Master" and Songhwa again just chuckled and shaking her head while gets in the driver's seat.

Just a few minutes after she drives to basement and parks Ikjun's car, Seonbin calls her and asking for a consult. By that time Songhwa knows today is gonna be a long day.