Well, That Was Weird. I Kinda Liked It Though.

She got up and stared at me with angry looking, but pretty, eyes. I feel like I've seen her somewhere before. She walks away fast, down the stairs. That was weird.
I thought she was gonna slap me or something. That's what you get for being a weirdo. She was really pretty. Like, REALLY pretty. Shut up thoughts. You're too weird right now.

I waited a little bit before going down the stairwell, I didn't want to seem like I was following her or being creepy.

I stepped outside and sat on the brick wall outside the school. I liked being outside. It was nice. I looked at what I had in my lunch. Trey hopped up next to me and started with his usual blabbering. A bunch of other people went up next me and asked me why I was late, what took me so long, etc. I got tired of listening because it reminded me of that little, thing that happened in the hallway.

An apple, a bag of chips, a sandwhich, strawberries, and a few cookies. Boring lunch as always. I really just had a boring life. Sure I had friends but they were only there just because. I woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast, went to school, came home did homework, and slept just as any other person would do. But it was way too boring. I needed some exicitement. I felt like that girl in the hall could give it to me.
You perv. Not like that. Like a different kind of friendship. Or maybe more than friendship. Shut up.

I looked around trying to find that familiar face, or maybe the back of her head, something. Anything would do. I finally saw that brightish-dark aurburn looking color, but sitting alone. No wonder. Everyone's always laughing at her so it makes sense that she's all alone. But she doesn't need someone boring like you in her life . Stop it.

I tell my "friends" that I am going to go over to where she was sitting, and to stay over here. I didn't actually tell them the second part, but it was implied.

I walked over to her, or at least I hoped it was her. She was sitting alone. I heard her scratching at a notebook. I went to tap her on the shoulder when I was pulled away by some of my "friends".

"What I'd wrong with you?" One said.

"Yeah why were you walking up to that weirdo?" Too many questions. I couldn't' take it anymore. I pulled away from them just as the bell for 5th period rang.

I hated it when my "friends" make fun of other people behind their backs. Those poor people did nothing wrong.

The rest of the day all I thought about was her. Ugh. She'd never want a pervert like you. Shut up! I'm not a pervert and its not like that. All I thought about was how beautiful and stunning her eyes were.