| :: AUTHOR'S NOTE ! (MUST READ)

Greetings fellow! I, Mel represent you a Honkai Impact 3rd story. This story was inspired by a comrade of mine. In essence, I am gratified to know that you are interested in this Story!

As it's said in the title, it's a story for Male reader(s) x Kiana Kaslana. This book are for Male Readers, if you're a female, you may look through this story if you desire to do so. I hardly have enough time to update my stories. As my account's bio states that I only post updates during Saturdays and Sundays, I shall try as hard as one can to update this 3 times in a week. Yes, I am occupied for the rest of the week. But, I desired to make sure that you are amused, I analyzed and created a schedule for me to update 3 times in a week and here's the schedule:

UPDATE SCHEDULE

THURSDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

_____________________

Now that you've read about that. I shall inform you about the images and characters that will be used.

| NOTE 1.

Images that will be used on this book are not mine. They appropriately belong to their right owner. Although, the image used above is published and editted by the Author.

| NOTE 2.

Characters that are going to be used are not mine as well. As we all know, Mihoyo owns the game Honkai Impact 3rd, and all the characters you might know.

| NOTE 3.

I take no notice of those who copy my stories. Yet, I sometimes get informed that an individual is copying my stories. This is the cause why I transferred here (A new account). So please, do send a word to us if individuals copied our story (Stories). I would be obliged if you do.

| NOTE 4.

Some chapters may have orthographical errors. ( Like; misspellings, grammatical errors.) I apologize in advance if there will be any. Do inform us if there is, Thank You!!~

| FINAL NOTE.

We would like to have a Family-Friendly system. As you've noticed that the society has grown into a cruel place. Let's make a society for readers to grow in a Toxic-free community. Let us not distinguish or discriminate each other, we must be fair and good. I hope you understand.

==========================================================================

I am overwhelmed that you took your time to glance through this page! Once again, I hope you take pleasure in reading this story. Have a meritorious Day/Night!

"Au revoir à toi, cher ami ! Passez un moment glorieux!"( Goodbye to you, Dear Fellow! Have a glorious time! )

A/n :: Yes, we're from France.