ʳᵉᵃᵈʸ?

Start bij het begin

"Here", Yongseung placed the earphone in Kangmin's ears.

Kangmin that have no desire to move and even to feel any emotions right now, just let Yongseung placing that earphone.

As soon as the song played, his eyes slowly shut down. He can feel his heartbeat beating in a right tempo.

Slowly his feet levitating from where he placed it earlier. A sweet breeze touching his cheeks slightly. The breeze that consist of healing aroma that only him can smell it.

The only time which he can feel freedom. The only time where he can't even sense any of danger near him. The only time where the black pitch surrounding is so beautiful in his view.

His lips slowly drawing a slight smile which is come out from his sincerity. His closed eyes telling everyone what's his feeling right now.

Warmth slowly fill his surrounding. He can tell that everyone's hugging him in reality. He can tell that his eyes.... Teary again.

*****

"Kangmin ah, we're arrived", Yeonho smacked Kangmin's shoulders since he seems sleeping all the time in car.

"Oh, i didn't realize it", Kangmin take off his earphone from his ears while standing from his sit just now and give the mp3 back to Yongseung.

"Woah... Yongseung's new song really hit different for Kangmin... I know you were listening to it all the time in car instead of sleeping, right?", Dongheon place his arms on Kangmin's neck while heading to their destination which is amusement park.

Kangmin just giggling without any words. He got to take a peek at Yongseung at the other side. Yongseung, the songwriter just smirking. According to the dictionary, smirking is smiling without a words and Yongseung is really pro in it.

Suddenly, Kangmin have an idea to ask and this time, he became who he is.

"Anyway, Seung hyung, what is it with 'Even if the familiar days change, would i look at the same place'?".

Yongseung reach his neck to looking at Kangmin at the other side.

"Mmm... Geunyang. We might lose something and even someone one day, and of course the familiar days will change. Will we look at the same place?", Yongseung starring at each of his friends.

The others paused as their eyes contacted with Yongseung who just made they're shivering.

"Hahah, what an emotional lyrics, right? Even when i sang it. Haha...", Gyehyeon's laughing alone while everyone's still loading.

But then he's trying to get away from awkwardness and running from them.

"Hyung! You're not gonna leave me behind! Wait for me!", Yeonho also running away.

"What the... We might get left behind, hyung. Kaja!", Minchan's running away with his older friend.

Yongseung smile without a words again, smirking. He's totally hurts thought. He take a while to glare at Hoyoung and Kangmin who just stay by his side.

"You are willing to leave too. Go ahead. That amusement park never go anywhere thought", ask Yongseung with a straight tone and didn't facing his friends.

"Ani...h. It was fun teasing you thought. That's all don't take it serious. I'll listen to your song soon. I'll support you", Hoyoung continue laughing at him but at the same time trying to comfort him.

"You?", ask Yongseung while facing Kangmin.

"Andwae...", Kangmin's giggling and place his arms around Yongseung's waist. He wanted to comfort sad Yongseung who just comforted him by his new song.

"𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 '𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔'".

--------------------

ˢᵒʳʳʸ, ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ʰⁱᵃᵗᵘˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ʷʰᵒ ˢᵗᵃʸ ʷᵃⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵒᵖᵉⁿᵉᵈ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗˢ. ⁱ'ᵛᵉ ᵖˡᵃⁿⁿᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉ ᵗᵒᵐᵒʳʳᵒʷ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ'ᵐ ʷᵒʳʳⁱᵉᵈ ⁱᶠ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰ ⁿᵉʷ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ. ˢᵒ ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ. ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ʷᵃⁱᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵘᵖᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ (•̀ᴗ•́)و

ʰᵒᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒⁿᵍˢᵉᵘⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᵉᵃˡᵉᵈ. ⁱ'ᵛᵉ ᵉˣᵖᵉʳⁱᵉⁿᶜᵉᵈ ᵖᵒˢⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᶜᵒᵛⁱᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒⁿᵍˢᵉᵘⁿᵍ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵛᵉʳʳᵉʳˢ. ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ˢᵗᵃʸ ˢᵃᶠᵉ, ᵍᵘʸˢ. ʷᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ.

ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢʰᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇⁱᵃˢ, ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ. ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵗᵉˡˡ ʸᵃ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐʸ ᵇⁱᵃˢ ᵒᵇᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ʸᵒⁿᵍˢᵉᵘⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵇʳᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉᵃʳ ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒˢⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ. ᵇᵘᵗ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ, ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ʰᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ. ʰᵉ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵉᵃˡ ᵐʸ ᵇⁱᵃˢ ˢᵖᵒᵗ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒⁿᵍˢᵉᵘⁿᵍ. 😅😅