THE 150+ (actually 200+ now) FOLLOWERS VIRTUAL FEAST THING

Welcome to part the ultimate feast of feasts. 

 Today we shall be celebrating our achievement of reaching over 150 followers (YAY)!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

(Ps. Future people, if you're not seeing this on the 18th of October welcome anyway lol)

*HERE IS SOME PIZZA!*

*AND SOME GOOEY MALLOWMELT AND CUSTARD BURSTS!*

*AND SOME BLUE COOKIES!*

*AND BLUE CRISPS (aka chips or whatever you want to call them lol)!*

*AND SOME E.L. FUDGES IN HONOUR OF LORD HUNKYHAIR!*

*AND SOME CARAMEL POPCORN*

*AND HEAPS AND HEAPS OF ICE CREAMMMMM*

*AND WHATEVER YOU'RE CRAVING RN* (add anything you want to add here >)

NOW LET'S FEASTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made this really random invitation card thing for the event, soooooooooo here it is 🤣

TAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S SORTA AUTUMN THEMED TOO!!!!!!! :DD

ANYWAY:

here's a random q&a to get to know y'all better while you're eating all your treats and holding on to your invitations XD you don't have to answer some questions if you don't want to!!

how/why did you join wattpad?

what's your favourite flower?

what are 3 unique words that describe you?

your fav myth/fairytale/bedtime story?

what do you want to be when you're older? (assuming that we don't have adults stalking this-)

quote of the day?

ideal weather?

your battery rn?

anddddd for my dear kotlc fans:

SOKEEFE OR SOPHITZ? (sorry I just had to)

IS KEEFE AWESOME OR IS HE AWESOME? 

TAG YOUR FRIENDS HERE!!!!!! →→→

Now for the actual talking: 

I can't thank you all enough for everything that you've done for me!!! I seriously did NOT believe that I would get over 200 followers when I first made my Wattpad account - only to read my friend's stories! Now here I am with my own story - that's about to reach 1k views and has over 200 votes - and I've made tons of new amazing friends! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!

Love you all! <3

~ Em